- Material: Rhinestone
- Size: 56 x 16mm / 2.2 x 0.6in (L x W)
- Brand: Other brand
- Made in Asia
- Elegant, stylish and unique design, careful cut and high elaborated finishing
- When you invest in jewelry that is so aesthetically impeccable and styled with eternal elgant fashion, you know that you have found an heirloom that you can enjoy for a long time
- This fantastic rhinestone brooch looks very different from others and can be worn on many occasions
- This women brooch is worthy for collection
- Wholesale Brooch at Dailyshop.com, you will get the best price
- Beautiful rhinestone brooch, well decorate your clothes, and well show your personality and nobleness
- Compact design, with delicate details, the tulip brooch makes a great addition to any jewelry collection
How to Recondition Brooches:
Brooches are a popular piece of fashion jewelry that have been turning heads on the accessories scene for centuries. Available in a wide variety of designs, brooches are meant to be worn as a pin and may be displayed on sweaters, button-up shirts or blazers. These fashionable pins are normally relatively large in size and can be found in an array of different metals and gemstones. Over time, however, the appearance or attachment mechanisms of this statement jewelry piece may become worn. But with a few basic steps, you can recondition your brooch to its original splendor.
- Inspect the brooch for any loose pieces. Gently wiggle the pin to determine if it is securely fastened and check for any loose stones on brooches featuring real or costume gemstones.
- Straighten a bent brooch pin by grasping the pin inside the tip of a pair of flat nose pliers. Gently slide the pliers down the pin to manipulate the metal back into a straight line. Tighten a loose pin setting by gently grasping the point flanges -- which hold the pin component to the brooch itself -- and squeezing them together with flat nose pliers.
- Replace missing brooch pins by using a toothpick to place several small dots of epoxy on the clean brooch backing. Gently set the new pin in place and exert downward force to secure it in place with the epoxy. Allow the epoxy to dry completely before continuing any reconditioning efforts. The drying process may take up to 24 hours.
- Restore sparkle and shine to the brooch by using a commercial jewelry cleaner for the specific type of precious metal that the piece if made from. If jewelry cleaner is not available, or you are unsure of the metal used for the brooch, spray a small amount of glass cleaner onto a clean rag. Wipe the rag over the brooch to remove any surface dirt. Use a soft toothbrush to gently scrub the brooch and remove contaminants that may be embedded in nooks of the brooch. Wipe the scrubbed brooch with a clean, damp, lint-free cloth to remove the glass cleaner. Allow the clean brooch to air dry in an area free of dust and other airborne contaminants.
- Tighten any loose gemstones in the brooch by using needle nose pliers to gently bend the prongs of the stone's setting back into place. Remove loose stones that were not secured in prong settings by gently grasping them with tweezers. Scrape the old adhesive off of the bottom of the setting and place a small dab of epoxy inside of the setting with a toothpick. Set the stone back into place, push it down firmly and allow it to dry overnight.
- 1 x Stylish Women Tulip Rhinestone Brooch