USD$ 81.96 (Dropshippers can also enjoy wholesale prices.)
* High Performance 802.11b/g/N radio architecture
* Adjustable Channel support (5/10/20 MHz)
* Works with any suitable antenna
* Ubiquiti AirOS software
* External status LEDs
* Power over Ethernet
* 28 dBm / 640mW +/- 1dB 802.11b/g /n Atheros chipset
* MIPS 24KC, 400MHz
* 32MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
* 1 x 10/100 Base-TX (Cat.5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
* FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
* Integrated N Male connector
* Maximum Power Consumption: 7 Watts
* Dimensions: 15.2 cm x 3.1 cm x 3.7 cm
* Weight: 0.18 kg
* Enclosure: Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
* Power Rating: upto 24V
* Max. Power Consumption: 7 Watts
* Power Method: Passive PoE (pairs 4,5+; 7.8 return)
* Operating Temp: -40C to +80C
* Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4
* RoHS Compliant: Yes
With up to 600mW of power and enhanced receiver design, the Bullet M is ideal for long-distance links, capable of 100Mbps+ real TCP/IP speeds over multi-km distances
No radio card / host board issues. No RF cable quality concerns. No mechanical stability concerns. No enclosure mounting requirements. With the Bullet, operators can just plug and go.
The Bullet M series can be paired with any antenna to deliver 100Mbps+ of real TCP/IP speed over the air. The first cost-effective outdoor device in the world to do so.
The Bullet M can instantly become a powerful TDMA MIMO BaseStation utilizing Ubiquiti's breakthroughAirMax technology. With AirMax, PtMP networks can scale gracefully while maintaing high throughput and low latency performance.
Version 5 of Ubiquiti's AirOS builds upon the market leading intuitive user-interface loaded with advanced wireless configurations and routing functionality.