- This is a 2.4Ghz 1/3" Color CCD Wireless MINI Fish Eye Camera
- This is the new hi-tech 2.4GHz Wireless CCD Camera just for you
- This professional camera with durable features and lightweight which is easy to carry and use
- Suitable for monitoring children and elders, and widely used for theft prevention, after-hours surveillance, home security
- Image Pick-up Device: 1/3" CCD image sensor
- Effective Picture: 500 x 582(H x V)(PAL); 510 x 492(H x V)(NTSC)
- Video Format: PAL/NTSC
- Horizontal Resolution: 420TV Lines
- White Balance: Auto
- Auto Electronic Shutter: 1/50(1/60),1/100,000(Sec)
- S/N Ratio: More than 48dB
- Minimum Illumination: 0.5Lux iin day,0.05 in night
- Video Output: 1.0Vp-p.75ohm.BNC
- Operation Consumption: 100mA
- Power Supply: DC12V
- Size: 34 x 34 x 14mm / 1.3 x 1.3 x 0.6in(L x W x H); 3.6mm / 0.14in(Dia.)(Lens)
CCD Cameras Definition:
Definition of a CCD:
- CCD stands for Charge Coupled Device(s). They are responsible for turning RGB light into electronic RGB signals. They are usually located directly behind the lens of the camera.
Types of CCDs:
- Depending on the quality of the camera, there may be one or multiple CCDs to collect RGB data. Budget consumer cameras usually only have one CCD to process the RGB signal. Higher end cameras may have three or more, one for each Red, Blue and Green signal.
Features of the CCD:
- Multi-CCD cameras are often paired with a beam splitter or prism block which redirects the incoming white light into its respective RGB CCDs. This allows for clearer color definition.
Identification of the CCD:
- A CCD looks like a standard computer chip and it is advisable to take it out occasionally for a gentle cleaning.
Higher Quality CCDs:
- A higher quality CCD may contain millions of pixels to make the image look as vibrant as possible.
- 1 x 2.4Ghz 1/3" Color CCD Wireless MINI Fish Eye Camera