- Image Processor: VIMICRO ZC0301Plus
- Image Resolution: 350000 Pixels
- Minimum Illumination: 2.5lux/f1.4
- Pan/Tilt: Pan: 20～355° / Tilt: 0°~ 90°
- USB: USB 2.0, backwards compatible to USB 1.1
- FLASH: 4M
- DRAM: 8M
- OS: Built-in Linux system
- Network Protocal: HTTP, TCP/IP, UDP, SMTP, PPPoE, DDNS, DNS, SNTP, BOOTP, DHCP, FTP, SNMP
- Frame Rate: Up to 30 in 320x240
- Adjustable Focus Lens: 5cm to infinity
- Motion Detection: Yes
- Security: 3 level password authority protection，128bit encrypt atithmetic
- Lens: 6mm/F1.2
- Network Interface: 10/100MbaseT,RJ-45
- IE Browser: Yes
- DDNS: Yes
- DDNS: Yes
- Temperature: -10℃ - 50℃
- Humidity: <85%RH
- Voltage: DC5.3V/1A
- WiFi Wireless Ready
- This Network IP Camera supports USB Flash disk (FAT32) for local storage
- The Network IP Camera supports 8 user accounts
- Built-in web server, the Network IP Camera supports 30 online viewers
- This Network Camera features motion detection, scheduled recording & email notification
- Support PPPOE and DDNS
- Can store the record pictures in a FTP server
- Thanks for visiting! What you are viewing is a CCTV Security Wireless IP Network CCD Camera with VIMICRO ZC0301 Plus Image Processor
- The Wireless Network Camera combines a high quality digital Video Camera with network connectivity and a powerful web server to bring clear to your Desktop from anywhere on your local network or over the Internet
- The basic function of it is transmitting remote video on IP network. The network IP camera supports remote system update
Size in Detail:
How to Set Up IP Security Cameras:
- Mount the camera (screw it in place or use the attachment that came in the box) in a location close to a power outlet
- Install a network cable to the location of your mounted camera. One end of the network cable is plugged into a port on the back of the wireless router
- Plug the network cable into the camera and insert the power cable prong into the outlet
- Insert the CD that came bundled with your camera and install the security camera software and driver. This software suite is the central hub on the camera's viewing and recording. You will have access to numerous controls and features
How to Install a Internet Security Camera:
Installing Internet security cameras is a good way to protect your home and property from theft while you are away. You can use one to view activity from your home through a Web page by using a server provided by a company.
- Lay out the coverage area that you wish to monitor in your home or business.
- Place the mounting bracket of the camera against the wall or corner where you can see the maximum viewing area. Mark points along the surface or wall where you want the camera to be placed.
- Drill the holes along the points that you marked and install the mounting bracket securely.
- Connect the camera to your computer with the proper cable. Increasingly, wireless connections are being used to run security cameras from a home computer network.
- Attach the power cable from the camera to an electrical outlet.
- Install the software that comes with your camera. Be sure that the correct IP addresses are being used so that you can monitor camera footage through the Web.
- Use your Internet browser to move your camera or to zoom in on areas from any remote location. The latest Internet security cameras allow you to view footage from a cell phone.
Tips & Warnings:
- When buying an Internet security camera, ask about features like motion detection, automated alerts and timed recording cycles. Not all Internet security cameras contain these features, so it is important to ask.
- If you have dial-up Internet access, will not be able to install a security camera that uses the Internet.
- 1 x CCD IP Network Camera