- Image Sensor: 1/6 Inch CCDI Chip
- Effective Pixels: 537(H) x 505(V) / NTSC 628(H) x 582(V)PAL
- Resolution: More than 320 TV Lines
- Effective Pixels: 640 x 480
- Gamma: 0.45
- LED Light: High Intensity White LEDs Light x 3pcs
- Lens: 1.8mm Wide Angle View Lens
- Min.Illumination: 0.5LUX @F1.8
- S/N Ratio: More than 45db (AGC OFF)
- Camera Head Diameter: 10mm
- Cable Length: 5m
- View Angle: 70Degree
- Depth Field: 2.5 - 10cm
- Storage Temperature: 0 Degree-60 Degree
- Power Consumption: 3.6V(+/- 0.1V) 150mA
- High resolution up to 300,000 pixels
- Wide visual viewing angle: 70 degree
- Tube cable length: 5m
- Long MTBF. 3pcs high intensity white LED, provide illumined adjusting
- Durability in rigorous environment is improved
- The Pipe Drain Camera cable is anti-leakage and corrosion
- Camera distal flexible and able to bend in different direction
- The Pipe Drain Camera provides military-grade M12 water-Proof IP67 connector
- Portable 2.5 inch wide screen TFT-LCD monitor
- RCA type video output interface, the Pipe Drain Camera can be supplied to peripheral equipment such as video recorder , monitor...etc
- High capacity rechargeable Li-Polymer battery built-in
- Long time operation up to 4.5~5hrs
- Video display on the spot, 30fps/sec, real time
- DC 5V low power consumption
- 5Meter Pipe Drain Borescope Endoscope Inspection Camera SRT-S88+S-699
- Brand new portable Pipe Camera and 2.5 inch wide screen TFT-LCD monitor
- RCA type video output interface, can be supplied to peripheral equipment such as video recorder , monitor...etc
Size in Detail:
How to Check Sewer Pipes With a Camera?
Checking your sewer pipes with a camera is the best way to view and pinpoint damage or blockage issues in your sewer system. The process is not an easy task and should be handled with an experienced plumber or expert in the field. The necessary equipment can be expensive for the homeowner and not an item the average homeowner would own, including the specialized camera.
- Purchase a pipe inspection system from an authorized dealer. The pipe inspection system has the necessary equipment to perform your sewer pipe inspection. The system will include a camera, monitor, durable cable and transmitter, all which work together to check your sewer pipes with a camera.
- Expose your sewer pipes by digging down around the entrance of the pipe. This is a location that can safely be opened for insertion of the camera and cables. This step can also be done from the septic tank if necessary. However, it is easier to insert the camera at the T-joint of the pipe, which is typically at the surface of the yard.
- Insert the camera into the sewer pipe and establish that the system is turned on. This is done by viewing the monitor and seeing the inside of the sewer pipe. The pipe itself isn't filled with light. However, the camera is designed to view the pipe even in extremely low light.
- Feed the cable farther into the pipe, which directs the camera through the pipe and allows you to look for inconsistencies and damage.
- Use the cable to direct the camera to the locations in the sewer pipe that you want to view. The camera is controlled by the cable, or in the professional-level system it would be run by a remote control, but both are effective ways to view the inside of sewer pipe.
- 1 x 2.5 Inch Screen
- 1 x Camera Distal Flexible
- 1 x Video Cable
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x User Manual