- Connect the antenna with the receiver
- Plug power jack of DC 9V power supply into the power socket of the receiver (the power indicator is on)
- Connect the output of receiver with monitor with AV wire
- Plug power jack of DC 12V power supply into the power socket of the camera (battery of the same voltage is acceptable)
- Fine tune to the desired position (until the image of wireless camera is received)
- Adjust the lens of the camera to best position
- The Wireless Camera Receiver Set is suitable for monitoring children, old people and houses, companies, shops and factories, etc
- Camera Apparatus: 1/4 inch SHARP CCD
- System: PAL/CCIR; NTSC/EIA
- Validity Pixel: PAL: 628 x 582; NTSC: 510 x 492
- Picture Area: PAL: 5.78 x 4.19; NTSC: 4.69 x 3.45
- Horizontal Definition: 300-380line
- Scan Frequency: PAL/CCIR: 50HZ; NTSC/EIA: 60HZ
- Minimum Illumination: 0LUX
- Sensitivity: +18DB - AGL ON-OFF
- Voltage: DC-12V
- Current: 500mA
- Power Consumption: <=640MW
- Wireless transmitting picture & sound, small size, light weight, low power consumption, high sensibility, easy operation and installation
- Operation Frequency: 1.2G
- Output: Video RCA Jack
- Voltage: 9 -12V
- This wireless camera receiver set is manufactured with international new integrated circuit and TFT colorful liquid crystal display technology
- The Wireless Camera Receiver Set has the following features: low power consumption, stable performance, no X-ray radiation
- The Security Camera Receiver Set is suitable for monitoring children and elders, and widely used for theft prevention, after-hours surveillance, home security
- Setup in seconds with digital wireless technology for clear video and audio
- Ideal for monitoring entrances, backyards, valuables and employees
- The product is prohibited from illegal activities. Our company shall not be responsible for any consequences of illegal conducts by the users
How to Set Up a Camera Security System?
Camera security systems have become relatively inexpensive over the past few years, certainly contributing to their steady rise in popularity within homes across America. Not only do these systems give your home an added level of security, also giving you peace of mind, they're also quite easy to install with the right materials and a little ingenuity.
- Select the location you wish to monitor and mount your camera within the general area. High vantage points with the camera pointed downward are typically considered the best angles for capturing large areas.
- Connect the video output jack of the wireless receiver with the video input jack of the monitor using the yellow-headed composite video cable. Both jacks will be painted yellow, indicating video.
- Turn on all the devices, setting the monitor to the proper video channel. Generally this is the channel below "001" (or channel "000") and is typically labeled "AUX" or "VIDEO."
- Synch the wireless receiver to the wireless camera's frequency by scanning through the receiver's frequencies until the image from the camera appears on the monitor. This is similar to scanning through radio stations.
- Place the monitor and receiver in the room you wish to serve as your monitoring center.
- 1 x 1.2 G 30LED Infrared Day Nights Weatherproof Security CCTV Wireless CMOS Camera
- 1 x Receiver
- 1 x AV Cable