USD$ 439.30 (Dropshippers can also enjoy wholesale prices.)
8CH Security CCTV 480FPS Real-time DVR Capture Card:
SONY 420TV Line IR Water Proof Camera:
SONY 420TV Lines IR Dome Camera:
How to Build DVR Cards for a Security Camera?
A DVR card, or digital video recorder card, is an electronic device that is installed inside a computer to record video in digital format. Installing a DVR card is an alternative to buying more expensive security systems. Using a DVR card involves plugging the card into a home computer, connecting a security camera to the DVR card, and installing the DVR interface program in the computer.
1. Locate the spots where you want to mount the security cameras. Mount the cameras on walls or ceilings, using the screws that came with the camera and a screwdriver. Connect the coaxial cable to the back of the security camera according to the manufacturer's instructions.
2. Run the coaxial cable from the camera to the computer that you will use to view the security camera. Use cable staples every foot along the route to secure the cable neatly onto surfaces. Connect the power supply cable supplied with the camera to the rear of the camera according to manufacturer's instructions. Run the power supply cable to the nearest 120-volt receptacle.
3. Open the cover of your computer system unit, or CPU. Locate a vacant PCI slot on the motherboard inside the computer CPU. Using a pair of pliers, remove the knockdown metal plate on the CPU chassis at the end of the PCI slot. Removing the plate will allow the connectors at the end of the DVR card to protrude at the rear of the CPU.
4. Plug the DVR card onto the vacant PCI slot. Screw the metal tab at the end of the card to the computer chassis, using the screw supplied with the card. Plug the coaxial cable to any of the exposed DVR ports at the rear of the computer. DVR cards typically have four or more ports that will accommodate a coaxial cable that runs from the security camera to the computer.
5. Plug the power supply cable to the nearest 120-volt wall receptacle. Turn on the computer. Open the CD/DVD-ROM drive of the computer, and load the CD that came with the DVR card to install the DVR software according to the manufacturer's instructions.
6. Open the DVR software program to view the program interface. View the camera image following the procedures instructed in the program.