- The propane camping stove features a sturdy platform
- New style camping gas stove is built for the outdoor travelers
- Folding arms design makes the portable camping stove convenient to carry
- This propane camping stove also works perfectly in low elevation areas
- Foldable, compact, lightweight propane camping stove
- Material: Aluminium Alloy & Copper & Stainless Steel
- Color: Silver
- Suitable Pot Diameter: Below 20cm/7.9in
- With this propane camping stove, you can have a better and happier camping time
- High quality material makes the folding camping stove durable and reliable for long time use
- The portable camping stove can be folded and put in the box, easy and convenient to take with you
How to Buy a Camping Stove:
- Decide how much money you're willing to spend. Stoves range from simple one-burners for $20 to full, stand-up stoves for $200.
- Find a stove with at least two burners. You'll often want to be heating or cooking two things at once.
- Look for stoves that are light (many are made of aluminum), and those that are easy to set up and clean.
- See what kind of fuel the stove uses. White gas is the most widely available and is quite cheap. It also burns relatively cleanly. Propane is another popular option, but often requires discarding empty canisters creating unnecessary waste.
- Make sure the stove will work at high altitudes, so you don't end up eating raw macaroni.
- Check what form the fuel supply comes in. If possible, buy a stove with a reusable fuel tank or canister.
Tips & Warnings:
- Spending more money doesn't mean getting a better stove. It may just be bigger, which means you'll have to lug it around. Consider your needs and spend accordingly.