- Great accessory, very good for taking video
- LCD Viewfinder turns your video enabled HDSLR LCD screen into a huge electronic viewfinder for precise image evaluation
- 180 degrees flappable design allows instant left or right eye usage
- Stabilizes camera when shooting video handheld
- Spontaneously transform your video enabled DSLR into a discreet handheld video camera
- Allows the use of LCD in bright daylight outdoors
- Universal magnetic mounting interface allows rapid mounting and remove without any wear and tear
- Flat mounting interface allows easy cleaning of the LCD screen
- Compatible: Canon 550D/Nikon D90
- The Canon LCD Viewfinder Extender can be used by still photographers who either want to block out light while shooting in live view mode or to inspect pictures on the LCD display
- This Canon Viewfinder turns your video enabled HDSLR LCD screen into a huge electronic viewfinder for precise image evaluation
- Now, remove the paper backing and carefully apply the frame onto the camera body while ensuring an even placement Canon 550D/Nikon D90 LCD viewfinder around the LCD
How to Use a Viewfinder for Artwork?
- A viewfinder can be a very useful tool for cropping any subject into a pleasing composition for creating painted artworks. Here is how to use a view finder to crop an image and how to use that image for a painting.
- Stand back from your subject.
- Place the viewfinder in front of you so that the viewfinder frames the subject.
- Adjust the viewfinder so the the subject is cropped to a pleasing composition. This means eliminating elements that distract from the main subjects.
- Sketch what you see in the viewfinder.
- Use your sketch for your painting
- 1 x LED Viewfinder Extender V2 for Canon 550D/Nikon D90