- Bright colors. Increased optical density
- Economical system, keep the cartridge, replace the color
- High quality of refillable Canon ink cartridge easy refill directly from the refill hole
- Replacement color tanks for the this high quality color ink cartridge
- Five colors Canon ink cartridge for continuous use on applicable models
- This is a non-OEM product
- Compatible with: Canon IP3300 IP4200 IP5200 IP5300 IP6600
- Ink Color: Black(5) & Black(8) & Cyan(8) & Yellow(8) & Magenta(8)
- Dimension: 80 x 45 x 20mm / 3.1 x 1.8 x 0.8in (L x W x H)
- This is a useful ink cartridge for Canon IP3300 IP4200 IP5200 IP5300 IP6600 printer cartridges
- You can compare the Canon ink cartridge with coin to determine the size of the cartridge
- Special design for easy refilling. You don't worry about the blocking while you are using it
- Canon ink cartridge set comes with black(5), Black(8), cyan(8) , yellow(8) and magenta colors
How to Replace Ink Cartridges on a Canon Printer:
Canon printers make it simple and easy to change ink cartridges. Most of its line of printers are very similar in the way ink cartridges are replaced, but if you run into problems, refer to the users' manual or the Canon website download library for instructions specific to your printer.
- Protect your desk, printer stand or work surface by placing an old newspaper in front of or next to the printer. The newspaper will provide you with a place to work without getting ink anywhere you don't want it. It seems as though no matter how careful or neat you are, a little bit of ink always manages to escape when replacing an ink cartridge.
- Prepare the new ink cartridge for installation. Remove the replacement cartridge for your Canon printer from all of its packaging. You may need scissors to remove the heavy wrapper. Leave the protective orange cap or tape in place for now. Set the new cartridge aside on the newspaper.
- Remove the old ink cartridge from the Canon printer. With the printer on, open the front door or panel of the printer. Wait a second or two and the ink cartridge holder should move to the opening where it is accessible. If it does not move, shut the door, turn the printer off for a moment, turn it back on and try again. Lift the small lever that secures the ink cartridges within their holder. On most Canon printers, it is colored green and located on the right side of the ink cartridge holder. Gently lift the old ink cartridge out of the printer.
- Place the new ink cartridge in the printer. Remove the plastic cap or tape protecting the ink cartridge, being careful not to touch the black and gold "sensor" area of the cartridge. Gently but firmly push the new cartridge into the empty slot left where you removed the old ink cartridge. The label should be facing outward. You should feel the cartridge pop into place. Then push the lever back down that you lifted in Step 3. Close the printer door. Use paper towel or wet wipes to clean any ink from your hands.
- 1 x 5 Colors Ink Jet Cartridge for Canon