- 4 colors cartridge refill bulk ink use unique
- High strength dyes to increase the display life of ink jet printed images
- Supplied in new fully compatible cartridges for use in many popular models of ink jet printer
- There are developed for clean, trouble free operation and provide the bright colors and wide gamut that can only be achieved from dye based inks
- This is a non-OEM product
- For use with inkjet printers
- Capacity: 100mL/3.38oz
- Color: Magenta & Yellow & Cyan & Black
- Size: 135 x 50 x 30mm/5.3 x 2.0 x 1.2in(L x W x H)
- This refillable ink is the compatible and truly special refill bulk ink which is designed for printers
- The special and cheapest printer ink only can use for the suitable model printer, besides good fluency, the printing quality is much better that the universal one
- This bulk printer ink is characterized by the 4 colors which can definitely satisfy your needs when you are painting
- And this refillable ink is developed for clean, designed for trouble free operation and provides the bright colors and wide gamut that can only be achieved from dye based inks
- With the appropriate size and lightweight design, this refillable ink is portable for carrying aside when you are out
Size in Detail:
How to Recycle Empty Toner Cartridges?
- It is important to recycle printer ink cartridges because they can be reused.
According to the website Recycle 4 Dollars, the plastic used in toner cartridges can take up to 1,000 years to decompose. It may be legal in some counties to toss your empty toner cartridges in the trash, but there is a more responsible way to handle them. Recycling the toner cartridges is simple, and the cartridges can then be refilled. Most cartridges can be refilled at least four times.
- Ask your local post office for the special plastic envelope that is used to submit empty toner cartridges. Many post offices participate in this recycling program and provide customers with a free, postage-paid plastic envelope. Simply place the cartridge in the envelope, seal it and hand it to the postal worker.
- Take your cartridge. You can either leave your empty cartridge in the recycling box, or have refilled the cartridge at a 90 percent discount on the price of a new cartridge.
- Print out a free shipping label from Recycle 4 Dollars if you want to send it your toner cartridge. It pays up to $7 for toner cartridges. Follow its packaging instructions to make sure your toner cartridge arrives intact.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Toner Cartridge Depot will both accept empty toner cartridges. In your email, state which brand of cartridges you have and whether you want to donate or sell the cartridges.
- Send an email to email@example.com. Tell Print Recycler in the email what brand of cartridges are you want to recycle, how many recycling bags you need, and what your mailing address is. Print Recycler will then mail you the pre-paid postage bags that you can place your empty toner cartridges in.
Tips & Warnings
- If your cartridge is damaged or defective, you won't be able to recycle it for cash.
- Avoid contact with eye skin and keep out of children
- Do not store at freezing or high temperatures
- Keep out of direct sunshine
- 4 x Cartridge Refill Bulk Inks for Printers
- 4 x Syringes