- Adopt TI Davinci High Performance Processor
- Adopt Micron Mega Pixels Sensor
- H.264 Video Compression
- High S/N Ratio
- Support TCP/IP Protocol, Internal Web browser, Support IE browser
- Support SD Card up to 32GB
- Image Sensor: 1/2.5 inch Mega Pixels CMOS
- Effect Pixels: 2592(H) x 1994(V)
- Video Compression: H.264 Baseline Profile@level 3
- Audio/Video Format: 720P/VGA/CIF
- Resolution: 1920x1080/1280x720/640x352/352x192
- Lens: 12mm Lens C/CS
- Video Scan: Progressive Scan
- S/N Ratio: >50db
- Min. Lux: 0.5Lux/F1.2 (Color) 0.1Lux/F1.2 (black and white)
- Video Compress Rate: 16Kpbs-8Mpbs
- Frame Rate: 1-30fps
- Networking Protocols: HTTP, TCP/IP, UDP, RTSP, etc
- SD Card Local Storage: Capture and Record, SD2.0 standard, Support up to 32GB SD Card
- Built-in Network Interface: RJ45 -10/100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet
- Power Supply: DC 12V/1A
- Operating Temperature: -10degree C-50degree C
- CCTV box camera appearance size
- DC-12V, SD-CARD, Aux-Port, LAN interface
- Lenses can be disassembled
How to Set Up IP Security Cameras:
- IP security cameras monitor important locations within your home or business. IP cameras consist of either lower priced bulkier models or higher priced concealable models. Higher end models offer an array of features. Advanced features on higher end models allow for control over camera movements and operation of night vision in darker environments. Both models, however, keep tabs on your home or business from any location. Stable Internet connection is required.
- Mount the camera (screw it in place or use the attachment that came in the box) in a location close to a power outlet.
- Install a network cable to the location of your mounted camera. One end of the network cable is plugged into a port on the back of the wireless router.
- Plug the network cable into the camera and insert the power cable prong into the outlet.
- Insert the CD that came bundled with your camera and install the security camera software and driver. This software suite is the central hub on the camera's viewing and recording. You will have access to numerous controls and features.
Tips & Warnings:
- When setting up multiple cameras, color code the network cables. Windows will automatically install the device drivers for you.
- 1 x Mega Pixels CMOS IP Camera