- 100% brand new of this Charging Stand
- The XBOX 360 Charger is made of high quality material for durable using
- Juice up your Xbox 360 Wireless Controller while you use this XBOX 360 Charger
- It's the fast way to recharge up to your battery for this XBOX 360 Charger
- The Charger Stand is all you need to power your Xbox 360 wireless controllers
- Color: White
- Made of high quality material. Recharge in a flash and kiss disposable batteries goodbye with the Xbox 360 Quick Charge Kit
- Charge the battery for your Xbox 360 controller. Quickly recharge up to your battery packs at the same time
- The base of the charger. Multiple wireless controllers? Pick up a couple of extras, so you'll always be ready with a fully charged battery that's ready to go
- With small size design, this charger is portable and you can take it with you when you are out
- The good package can keep this product from damages during the shipment. It can assure the product be arrived just fine
Connect an XBOX 360 Controller for Windows to a PC：
If you have an Xbox 360 you can use your controller on your Windows PC. Here are step by step instructions on how to set up your Xbox 360 Controller for Windows.
With the Xbox 360 Controller for Windows software, you can set up the Xbox 360 Controller (wired or wireless) to work with a computer that is running Windows. If you have a wireless controller, then you'll need to purchase a Xbox 360 Wireless Reciever for Windows from your favourite retailer.
- Download the Xbox 360 Controller software for Windows XP: If you are running Windows XP and want to use the controller from your Xbox 360 console on a computer (or if you have lost the installation CD that came with the Xbox 360 Controller for Windows), you must download the software for the controller. You can download the software here.
- Install the Xbox 360 Controller software on a Windows XP computer：Note You must install the software on the XP computer before you attach the Controller. (Note if you are running Windows Vista or Windows 7, a driver is already pre-installed, so skip to the connect step below.)
To install the software, follow these steps:
- Open the software that you downloaded from the Microsoft Windows gaming Web site or insert the Xbox 360 Controller for Windows installation disc in the CD or DVD drive of the computer
If the Setup screen does not appear automatically, follow these steps：
- Click Start, click Run, type the following command, and then click OK
- For example, if the CD or DVD drive is drive E, type e:setup, and then click OK
- On the Setup screen, click Install.
- Follow the Setup Wizard instructions to complete the installation.
- Note You may be prompted to restart the computer.
- Connect the Xbox 360 Controller for Windows to a computer
After you install the Xbox 360 Controller for Windows software, connect the controller to a powered USB 2.0 port on the computer.
- 1 x Microsoft Xbox 360 Quick Charge Kit