- This USB Controller Charger can charge up to 2 controllers simultaneously
- Dual Controller Charger is compatible with PS3 SIXAXIS controller
- PS3 Controller Charger is USB powered that is very convenient whatever you are
- This PS3 Controller Charger is compact design and convenient to use
- PS3 Controller Charger cradle can charge two controllers simultaneously, and compatible with the USB output of your computer
- The USB Dual Controller Charger for PS3 charges two PS3 Sony wireless controllers simultaneously
- You only simply place the wireless controllers to the charger, connect the charger to an available USB port on your PS3, and the controllers will be fully charged automatically
- This Dual Controller Charger is compatible with PS3 SIXAXIS controller
- This PS3 Controller Charger cradle can charge two controllers simultaneously, and compatible with the USB output of your computer
- This Dual Controller Charger is USB powered that is very convenient whatever you are
- The "metallic bars" as shown in the pictures varies from batch to batch. For the current batch there is no bars. In future batches the bars may show up again.
- 1 x USB Dual Controller Charger for PS3
How to Charge a PS3 Controller with a PC
The PlayStation 3's controllers feature a built-in wireless system, and they are quite an upgrade over previous PlayStation controllers. The PS3's "Sixaxis" controller offers motion-sensing capabilities, and the "DualShock 3" controller adds a rumble feature along with the motion-sensing technology. These controllers come with a built-in lithium ion battery that offers about 20 hours of gameplay on a full charge. You can use your PC to charge your PS3 controller when it runs low on power.
- Turn your PC on. The PS3 controller will require a power feed from the PC in order for it to charge.
- Find an open USB port on your PC. A USB port looks like a small rectangular slot and will usually be on the front or back panel of your computer.
- Plug the larger, rectangular end of the PlayStation 3 USB cable into the open USB port on your PC. This cable will have the larger USB plug on one side, and an oddly-shaped mini-USB plug on the other side.
- Plug the mini-USB end of the PlayStation 3 USB cable into the PS3 controller. If the controller is off, four red lights on the top of the controller will flash red; this means that the controller is charging. If you're using the PS3 controller while it is charging, only one light will flash.
- Wait about two hours before you unplug the controller from the PC. Your PlayStation 3 controller should be fully charged.
Tips & Warnings
- Press the "PS" button in the middle of the controller when you are playing a game to see how much battery charge you have left on the controller. This will appear as a little icon in the upper-right corner of the screen.