- Dial Window Material Type:Glass
- Dial Display:Analog
- Case Material: Stainless Steel
- Dial Material Type: Acrylic
- Dial Window Material Type: Glass
- Style:Fashion & Casual
- Case Shape:Heart
- Band With:10mm to 19mm
- Band Length:20 cm
- Dial Diameter:4 cm
- This is a good present for your children and relatives and friends who you love.
- Fashionable, very charming for all occasions.
- Special dial design draws much attention from buyers.
- Amazing looking watch.
- Precise movement.
- Solid stainless steel back cover.
- Precise time and keep good time.
- Battery included in the watch.
- Pearl and rubber wrist band for comfortable wearing.
- Water resistant (not for diving/swimming).
- It's worth to buy for cheap and having a good quality.
- It is generous when you wear it ,and the special design makes it more attracting,It is a good a good decoration.
- It is very suitable to wear it in summer,can be used as a Bracelets and watches.
- Stainless steel material back case guarantees long time using and will not hurt your wrist and hand
- These wrist watches are perfect gifts for your female friends and you can also keep them yourself
How to Adjust a Quartz Watch:
Quartz watches contain a quartz crystal. This crystal has a piezoelectric nature that enables it to vibrate and produce an electric charge when pressure is applied to it. Quartz watches use the oscillation of the quartz crystal to drive a motor. The oscillation of the quartz crystal is caused by a small electrical current passed into the crystal by the watch battery. The motor that is driven by the crystal in turn powers a gear train that moves the hands of the quartz watch. A quartz watch's speed should be between 0.5 and 2 seconds a day. A watch with a speed outside this range needs adjusting. Watch adjustment ensures that your watch can run properly when it is in different positions
- Change your watch battery as this is the main reason why your watch may not be running properly. If the watch still has a problem then you need to use other ways to adjust it
- Place the watch dial up and use a stop watch to time the second hand for 1 minute. Repeat the process with the dial of the watch facing down. Note the difference in rate. Repeat the step two or three times and find the average difference in rate. The difference in rates should not exceed 4 seconds
- Hold the quartz watch in a vertical position. Begin with the crown of the watch facing down. Use a stop watch to take the rate of the watch. Turn the watch so that the crown of the watch is facing left and take the rate. Turn the watch so that the crown of the watch is facing up and take the rate. Compare the rates. The difference in rates should not exceed 10 seconds
- Dismantle, clean and lubricate the watch in accordance to the manufacture's specifications. These are available in the manufacturer's manual which can be downloaded from the manufacturer's website
How to Fix a Wristwatch If Water Gets In:
There's nothing worse than buying an expensive watch and then seeing it ruined from water damage. Some watches that claim to be waterproof really aren't. You'll want to test first before jumping in the shower or pool with your watch on, or you can just always take it off before submersing yourself in water to be safe. However, if your watch has been damaged and you wish to fix it, you can dry out your wet wristwatch
- Take your watch apart. Usually there will be a plate on the back of the watch that will come off when unscrewed. Every watch is different. Don't go poking around the watch unless you are sure of what you're doing
- Take out the watch parts one by one and set them on a dry paper towel. Set them in direct sunlight to dry them out. Watch parts will work again, if they are thoroughly dried within a few hours of getting wet
- Hold down the large watch piece with your hands and turn a hair blower on the part. Hold this for a minute or so while you wait for the watch piece to thoroughly dry
- Allow the watch parts to air dry overnight. Check the parts in the morning to make sure they are completely dry. If they are not, allow the parts to sit in a dry environment for a few more hours
- Replace the battery on the watch, if the watch requires a battery. Watch batteries can be ruined if they are wet
- Reassemble the watch with the screwdriver in the opposite way you took it apart