- Halter neckline design to this Halter Chiffon Dress can make you more elegant
- Floral design can make you out of ordinary
- Create an eye-catching with the Floral Chiffon Dress
- This Women Chiffon Dress is easy to match with different clothes
- Unique Halter Chiffon Dress will make you out of ordinary
- Show your sexy arm line perfectly with this Halter Chiffon Dress
- You will be more stylish with this dress
- Material: Chiffon
- Halter neckline design to this Floral Chiffon Dress is eye-catching and makes you more elegant
- Made of high quality material, this special halter chiffon dress will give you comfortable touch
- This halter chiffon dress is easy to match with different clothes. It will show your sexy figure well
How to Measure:
Size in Detail:
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
- The size detail bases on "Help/Buying Guide/Conversion Reference"
Chiffon Fabric Characteristics
Chiffon is a fabric produced with silk or polyester yarns. Chiffon is a plain-woven fabric often used in the creation of night gowns, dancing costumes, wedding dresses and curtains. Transparency, light weight and simplicity of the weaving pattern are among chiffon's characteristics.
- Chiffon is a plain-woven fabric; its fibers are aligned, forming a criss-cross simple pattern. This weaving style is not only the simplest, but also the oldest. It is used in delicate fabrics such as chiffon, but also to make rustic yarns and in tapestry.
- According to the bridal website The Knot, chiffon is delicate, sheer and transparent. The fabric is also characterized by its soft finish. Chiffon is often layered because of its transparency. It is a popular choice for wedding dress overskirts, sheer sleeves and wraps, and also used for making loose tops and full pants.
- Chiffon is commonly used to design belly dance costumes because of its light weight. Chiffon is an excellent choice for making full circle skirts and light, floaty veils. However, some chiffon can be very stiff, so you should test the drape before buying it by simply unwrapping a few yards from the bolt and holding it up.
How to Stop Chiffon Fabric From Fraying?
Chiffon fabric is popular for formal dresses such as wedding gowns, party dresses and prom dresses. It is made from cotton, synthetic or silk fibers. The fabric is woven to create a light, sheer stretchy fabric that is durable and versatile. Chiffon frays easily. To prevent this, sew french seams on finished items.
- Inspect your chiffon to see which side is the top side of the fabric and which side is the bottom. It is important to differentiate sides when sewing a French seam.
- Face the material together, the bottom sides together and the top sides facing out.
- Pin the fabric together, all along the edge where you will sew the french seam.
- Using a sewing machine, stitch a 1/4 inch seam all along the pinned edge.
- Remove pins and trim the fabric along the seam down to an 1/8 inch.
- Lay the fabric flat, and with the top sides facing up, iron the seam down to one side.
- Fold the material along the seam, this time with the bottoms sides facing out.
- Iron along the seam with the bottom sides facing out and then repin the seam.
- Stitch a 3/8 inch seam along the pinned edge. Remove pins when finished.
- Lay the fabric flat with the bottom sides facing out. Iron the seam down flat against one side.
- Turn your fabric back over to the top side, notice the cut edges of the chiffon are enclosed in the seams. This will prevent fraying of the fabric.