- Chinese Checkers Marbles is so popular among the old, the young, ladies and gentlemen and kids as well for the simple and interesting sake
- The Chinese Checker is one of the most interesting and also maybe the most simple game in the world
- Its star-shaped board, colorful pieces and fast-paced play will keep your attention
- You will have fun with your friends with this Eye Glass Marbles Wood Chinese Checkers
- There are 6 colors marbles and each 10 is in one color
- Box Material: Wood
- Marbles Material: Glass
- Box Max Length: 29.5cm/11.6in
- Marble Diameter: 1.4cm/0.6in
- If you are not in the mood for the deep concentration of chess and you would like to play with more than two people as in regular checkers, then Chinese Checker may be the game for you
- You will have fun with your friends with this Chinese Checker. Its star-shaped board, colorful pieces and fast-paced play will keep your attention
- Chinese Checkers is so popular among the old, the young, ladies and gentlemen and kids as well for the simple and interesting sake
How to Play Chinese Checkers:
If you aren't in the mood for the deep concentration of chess and you would like to play with more than two people as in regular checkers, then Chinese checkers may be the game for you. This exciting board game, in which you attempt to move all your pieces into your opponent's area before he can move his into yours, can be played with up to six players and learned in a minimum amount of time. Its star-shaped board, colorful pieces and fast-paced play will keep your attention.
- Select at least one set of 10 colored checkers (actually pegs or marbles) that correspond with the colored area of the board where they are sitting.
- Place the colored pegs you have chosen in the holes of the triangular area nearest to you and identify the opposite area of the board in which you will be attempting to move all of your pieces. If there are less than six players, remember to play opposite another player.
- Flip a coin to see who will move first, and then go around to the left.
- Choose your first move carefully. Just as in other strategy-based board games, your first move is one of the most important. It is best to make your initial moves in a manner that will allow freedom of movement for the remainder of the pieces that are lined up behind it.
- Move your pieces one space at a time, in any direction, as long as it's in a line.
- Jump other players' pieces if there is a space open after that piece and within the same line. You can also jump your own pieces, following the same rationale. You may also jump multiple times if there are sufficient spaces available between the pieces (as in a double jump in checkers).
- Get all 10 of your pieces into your opponent's triangular area in order to win the game.
How to Win at Chinese Checkers:
Chinese checkers is easy to play since it has very straightforward rules. However, it can be very hard to win in Chinese checkers if you do not strategize and play thoughtfully. The game is played on a board that is shaped like a 6-pointed star. To win in Chinese checkers, a player must be the first person to relocate all 10 of his marbles or pegs to his opponent's point on the star.
- Start the game with a strong opening move to help you win in Chinese checkers. Move either the far left or far right piece in the front row forward 1 space toward the center of the board. This is a common opening move that will allow you to start jumping over game pieces right away.
- Set up your playing pieces so that you can make multiple jumps over both your and your opponent's pieces. This means moving several of your pieces out of your home area throughout the game, rather than moving 1 piece across the board before turning your attention to the other pieces. Multiple jumps make it possible to advance your pieces in just a few turns.
- Use as direct a route as possible through the center of the board to get to your goal area before your opponent reaches his goal area. Avoid letting your pieces wander into any of the unused points on the board, as it will take more moves to get them back on track and into your goal.
- Pay attention to your opponent's moves and try to guess her strategies. Knowing the moves to anticipate can help you block her from jumps and can help you win the game.
- Fill up your goal area by moving your pieces into every other row, rather than working from the back to front. This strategy allows you to fill your goal area with fewer moves because you can continue to hop over your own pieces. The more quickly you are able to occupy the goal area, the more likely you are to win the game.
- Please keep the marbles away from your children without adult around
- 1 x Eye Glass Marbles Wood Chinese Checker Box
- 60 x Marbles