- This is a great value for 50 cigars humidor
- With a gloss cherry exterior and a fine Spanish Cedar interior
- These beautiful cigar humidors will maintain up to 50 Cigars in perfect condition
- The Cedarwood Cigars Humidor is meticulously made and has metal hinge
- The graceful Cigar Cabinet Humidor include a external gold-tone hygrometer, build-in humidification system
- Vivid details, uncompromising quality and dependable performance elevate this humidor above the rest
- Luxuriously appointed item that offers tremendous value
- Store Capacity: 50 Cigars
- Material: Cedarwood
- Size: 220 x 220 x 240mm/8.7 x 8.7 x 9.5in(L x W x H)
- This is a great value for 50 cigars Cedarwood Cigars Humidor with a a durable cover
- The graceful Cedarwood Cigars Humidor include a external gold-tone hygrometer, build-in humidification system
- Our Personalized Cigars Humidor is excellent for decoration, and also an ideal gift for your friends
Size in Detail:
How to Keep A Cigar Humidor In A Desert Climate
Living in a dry desert community provides a special challenge for cigar aficionados. Moisture absorbing air is all around you, so keeping the proper humidity in a cigar humidor can be difficult. Here is how I maintain my desert area humidor.
- Using a small spray bottle (an empty eyeglass cleaner bottle works well) filled with distilled water, lightly mist the entire inside surface of the humidor. You want to dampen the inside of the humidor, not create puddles!
- Fill the humidifier with propylene glycol solution, then thoroughly soak the sponge with the propylene glycol solution. (This solution acts as an anti-fungal agent).
- Place the humidifier and the sponge in the humidor. Make sure the sponge doesn't sit directly on the interior surface of the humidor. Place some plastic or a small plate underneath it.
- Close the humidor and wait 24 hours for the humidity to stabilize before placing cigars inside. From then on, a quick check to refill the sponge and humidifier every other day or so should be all you need to keep the humidor at a proper 60 to 80 percent humidity level.
- 1 x Cigar Cabinet Humidor