- Double filtration, non-toxic materials
- The cigarette filters filter most of cigarette tar/nicotine
- No effect on cigarette flavor
- Efficiently filtersnicotine
- The cigarette filters reduce health risks introduced by smoking cigarettes
- This is an original product
- Filter Size: 45 x 10mm / 1.8 x 0.4in (L x Dia.)
- The cigarette nicotine filters do not affect the taste or temperature
- Compact design, easy and convenient to take the cigarette holder filters with you
- High quality material makes the cigarette filters durable and reliable for long time use
- Each filter is good for five regular or ten light
How to Use a Cigarette Holder
- Make sure the holder is clean. If the holder unscrews, unscrew it to make sure the center is not jammed with any tobacco, grime or lint from being thrown in your pocket or purse. You can blow through it to dislodge any debris that's not stuck on. Otherwise, clean it with a pipe cleaner.
- Insert the cigarette into the holder. Gently grasp the holder in one hand and the cigarette in the other. Place the tip of the cigarette's filter into the holder's opening, turning very gently to secure into place. Do not pinch or disfigure the cigarette or you won't be able to smoke it.
- Light the cigarette. Make sure you keep the holder and cigarette pointing upwards so the cigarette does not fall out and light as you normally would.
- Keep the holder pointing slightly upwards while smoking. Try not to point the holder down at the ground or the cigarette may fall out or at least get loose. Also try not to wave your hand around while smoking, which can also loosen the cigarette. Ash with care.
- Dispose of the cigarette when through. This is done by simply grasping the cigarette butt and slightly twisting it to remove it from the holder. If you stub out the cigarette while it's still in the holder, you may mash it further in.
- Clean out the holder periodically. You'll know when the holder needs cleaning by simply looking at it or finding it harder to smoke through. Cleaning out a holder is pretty grotesque if left neglected for too long, as it gets caked with clumps of tar. Try to clean our your holder at least once a week, even once a day for best results. Simply unscrew the holder if it unscrews and stick a pipe cleaner into it. Have a paper towel handy to wipe all the gunk off
What Are the Benefits of a Cigarette Holder?
A cigarette holder is a long tube that accommodates standard size filtered and non-filtered cigarettes. The cigarette is not directly touched while smoking. Users inhale through the open end of the cigarette holder instead.
- Cigarette holders reduce the amount of germs transferred from the end of the cigarette to the user's mouth. This also eliminates yellow spots on the fingers resulting from nicotine transfer.
- These smoking tools are made out of wood, metal, glass or plastic and can be decorated with faux jewels, lending an elegant appearance to the user.
- Ejection Systems
- According to CigBuyNow.com, cigarette holders with ejection systems allow cigarette butts to be disposed of without touching the actual cigarette.
- Health Benefits
- Cigarette holders may reduce the amount of smoke inhaled. This means that less tar, nicotine and other harmful substances make their way into your body.
- Flavor Filters
- Flavor filters inserted into the cigarette holder make cigarette smoke taste more pleasant. Popular flavors include menthol and cherry.
- 100 x Zobo ZB-002A Replacement Cigarette Nicotine Filters