- Lace made evening clutch seems to be elegant
- Flower printings of the evening clutch are very popular
- Large enough to store your necessary things
- This evening clutch can protect your things from dust
- Equipped with a removable shoulder strap with the evening clutch
- Made of high quality material, durable for long time using
- This elegant and fashion evening clutch is perfect for wedding, evening party and other important occasions
- Material: Lace
- Size: 31 x 4 x 10cm/12.2 x 1.6 x 3.9in(L x W x H)
- This evening clutch is the necessity of the women in fashion which can perfectly show off a women's style
- Beautiful flowers printings of this evening clutch are the popular element of the evening clutch
- This evening bag clutch is characterized by the lace design which always expresses the feeling of elegant
- With a large capacity, this evening clutch provides enough space for your necessary things when you are at a party
- Equipped with a removable shoulder strap with the evening clutch and Made of high quality material, this purses clutch is easy to carry and is durable for long time using
Size in Detail:
How to Design Evening Clutches
Evening clutches can be plain or ornate and can range in price-points as well. Designing your own evening clutch gives you the power to be creative and express your personality as well as develop a bag that will suit both your storage and fashion needs. Whether beaded, embroidered or made from some exotic material, an evening clutch of your own design is fun and inspiring. Here's how to get started.
- Get some background on the history of the clutch design. Look at historic purses and evening bags and take note of your favorite elements. For example, you may be more attracted to the hard side silk rectangles than the softly hanging beaded bag. Make drawings or cut out pictures of some of your favorite looks through history.
- Develop the silhouette of your clutch. Anything is possible in evening clutch design and the shape can be traditional or novel. On a piece of paper draw out your idea, be it a rectangle, oval, lunch box shape, cupcake design or something your imagination conjures up.
- Take your silhouette a step further and consider now the top, sides and bottom of your clutch. Draw up a pattern for your clutch and include measurements for the width of the sides and bottom as well.
- Choose the material. Browse through fabric and upholstery stores to find unique patterns and materials to use on your evening clutch. Most clutches are designed to go with formal wear and should be versatile--perhaps in a black, cream or bright red color. Think outside the box by also considering unusual material such as felt, leather belts or applications of vintage jewelry.
- Think about the hardware. You can utilize standard clutch hardware including a frame or the "jaws" of the bag plus the closure device. Many purse frames can be very ornate and decorative, so be sure to match the frame to the style of the clutch you are creating.
- Determine how to make it just a bit more special. Add a splash of bling with sparkly beads, sequins, chandelier crystals or embroidered accents. Your evening clutch should reflect your personality and complement your evening wear, so try to echo themes from your dress in your bag, or add at least one element that is solely yours to create your own "brand."
- Make your design a reality. Sew up your evening clutch or take your design to a tailor, clothes designer or student to get their expertise and advice on your design. You can also begin by getting a clutch "kit" to learn the basics and then branch out to make your own design.
Tips & Warnings
- Make a simple plain clutch first to get the hang of the process then start experimenting with different materials.
- If you are a novice sewer or designer, start with a clutch pattern you can find online or at a fabric store and then develop your own style.
- 1 x Elegant Lace Flower Printings Women Evening Clutch