- This attractive wall coat rack makes a practical addition to your entryway or coatroom
- An ideal way to keep things organized as well as within arms reach with this wall coat rack
- Our 4 hook rack will help you create extra hanging space in any room
- Its simple design will add a great touch to your decor
- The hook also works well for a bathroom to hang bathrobes and towels
- Decorative wall coat rack is beautiful and functional and quickly take your home and office decor from blah to spectacular
- White coat rack will add a decorative flair to what may otherwise be just your regular, everyday entranceway wall
- Color: White
- Material: MDF
- Size: 60 x 10 x 14.5cm/23.6 x 3.9 x 5.7in(L x W x H)
- Wall coat rack provides you with a convenient place to hang coats, hats, handbags, and more
- Adjustable design way to keep things organized as well as within arms reach with this wall coat rack
- Wall coat rack helps you create hanging space in any room and adds a great touch to your decor
How to Hang a Coat Rack:
Need to get all those jackets, sweatshirts and raincoats off the floor? Hop on over to your nearest discount or hardware store and get inspired by the wide selection of wall-hung coat racks available. But don't buy anything yet ... there are some preliminary steps to complete first.
- Measure your wall space. Be sure to record the total width of the space available. This will help you decide what size rack you can fit into the space.
- Find the studs using the stud finder. If you don't find a stud along the wall space, don't panic. You can still put up a coat rack, but it may not hold as much weight. Be sure to measure the position of the studs and sketch or write down their distance from the edge of the wall space.
- Take your measurements and tape measure (to measure the racks) to the store. Select a coat rack that will fit in the width of the space and look right with the rest of your decor, yet stand up to heavy use. Remember, where there's a hook, the coats will come.
- While you're still at the store, make sure you have the right hanging hardware, including screws and plastic wall anchors. If necessary, ask a salesperson for help. Also, pick up any tools you need to finish the job.
- Mark the holes in the coat rack. One person can hold the rack in place, with the level resting on top to make sure the rack is perfectly horizontal. You can either measure or eyeball the spacing along the wall. If possible, make sure one hanging hole on the rack lines up with a stud. Make the marks with a pencil through each hanging hole of the rack.
- Using the electric drill with the proper sized drill bit, make holes in the wall at each pencil mark.
- Push a plastic wall anchor through each hole. You might have to tap it in gently with a hammer.
- With the help of the extra person, hold the rack so that the hanging holes are positioned directly over the wall anchors. Using the electric screwdriver, drive each screw through the front of the coat rack and into the anchor behind it.
- If your coat rack came with decorative screw covers, push the covers over the tops of the screws to give it a finished look.
- Hang up your coat.