- This attractive coat rack makes a practical addition to your entryway or coatroom
- An ideal way to keep things organized as well as within arms reach with this coat rack
- Our Hook Coat Rack will help you create extra hanging space in any room
- Its fashion design will add a great touch to your decor
- The hook also works well for a bathroom to hang bathrobes and towels
- Decorative coat racks are beautiful and functional and quickly take your home and office decor from blah to spectacular
- It will add a decorative flair to what may otherwise be just your regular, everyday entranceway wall
- Color: Silver
- Material: Aluminium
- Length: 25cm/9.8in
- Wall Coat Racks are beautiful and functional and quickly take your home and office decor from blah to spectacular
- Unique design to the Aluminium Coat Rack will add a great touch to your decor
- An ideal way to keep things organized as well as within arms reach with this Aluminium Coat Rack
- This attractive Aluminium Coat Rack makes a practical addition to your entryway or coatroom
How to Install a Coat Hook
- Choose where you want to install the coat hook. The hook can be mounted in drywall, plaster, through wood paneling, inside a closet or armoire, on the inside of a door, or on a wall-mounted rack.
- Drill a hole in drywall, plaster, or inside a door or armoire at the desired height for the hook. The hole should be 1/8-inch in diameter smaller than the diameter of the bolt or screw for the wall hook. This will ensure a tight fit.
- Use a stud finder to locate a wall stud behind wood paneling, then drill for the coat hanger directly through the paneling and into the stud or use a heavy plastic wall anchor for mounting the coat hook.
- Screw in the coat hook by hand or use padded pliers for the last few turns to secure the hook to the wall. Rotate hook so it is facing upward.
- In wood paneling, insert a wall anchor, gently tap the anchor flush with the wall using a hammer, and screw the coat hook into the anchor, turning the hook upward when complete.
Tips & Warnings
- Use wall anchors in wood paneling or thin drywall to prevent splitting or cracking the wall.
- Wear safety goggles when using power tools.
- 1 x Coat Rack
- 1 x Screw Accessory