- Image Sensor: 1/3" SONY CCD
- Effective Pixels Number: NTSC: 510(H) x 492(V) ; PAL: 500(H) x 582(V)
- Sensitive Area: 3.6mm x 2.4mm
- Signal System: NTSC/PAL
- Resolution: 520 TV Lines
- Lens: 3.6mm, 6mm(optional)
- Minimum Illumination: 1.0 Lux, F1.2
- Backlight Compensation: Internal
- Electronic Shutter: 1/50(1/60)~1/100,000sec
- White Balance: Auto
- S/N Ratio: More than 48db(AGC off)
- Video Output: 1.0Vp-p,75Ω (BNC)
- Power Supply: DC12V/500mA
- Power Consumption: Less than 2.8W
- Plug: Video Out (BNC)
- Size: 118.5 x 74.2mm/4.66 x 2.93in(Dia. x H)
- It can be used both in indoors and outdoors
How to Install a Dome Camera in a Home Security System:
- Select the location where you would like to install the dome camera
- Drill holes to install the mounting bracket
- Insert the camera into the dome and connect wiring, if necessary
- Adjust the camera to the correct position
- Test the dome camera to make sure it is working properly
How to Clean a Dome Camera:
- Apply Lexan cleaning solution liberally to the washable mitt. Gently wring out the washable mitt.
- Attach the washable mitt to the mitt holder. Attach the mitt holder to the extension pole.
- Grasp the pole and lift the end with the mitt up toward the dome camera.
- Cradle the dome of the dome camera with the mitt so that the mitt surrounds the entire dome.
- Rotate the pole clockwise so that the mitt rotates around the dome of the security dome camera. Reverse direction and rotate the mitt counterclockwise. Remove the mitt. Let the dome camera dry.
- Reapply Lexan cleaning solution to the washable mitt. Repeat the cleaning process of rotating the mitt clockwise and then counterclockwise on the dome of the dome camera. Remove the mitt and let the dome camera dry.
- Remove the mitt holder from the extension pole. Remove the washable mitt from the mitt holder. Clean the washable mitt in cold water and let it dry.
- 1 x 1/3" SONY 520TVL Dome Color CCD Camera