- Easy to clean feature makes your life much easier
- Also can be a great decoration of your car
- Special stick design to prevent damage to your car
- User friendly, no harm to your car
- Stick it around the steering wheel to guide you when driving
- Made of high quality materials, durable and reliable enough for long time use
- Designed specially with a thermometer to give you more convenience
- Size: 8 x 5cm/3.1 x 2.0in(L x W)
- Car Guide Thermometer Ball Compass, well point the direction to you, never lose your way
- Stylish car ball compass, also can be a great decoration of your car
- The car ball compass is designed specially with a thermometer to give you more convenience
How to Buy a Directional Compass for Your Car:
People who don't want to spend the money for a full-fledged GPS navigation system have a cheaper alternative: a directional compass. And these have advanced well beyond the ball-floating-in-water variety.
- Decide whether the compass you finally buy should look stock in your car. Battery-run and bubble-in-water-style compasses are designed to be mounted directly on the dashboard of a car. But there are more sophisticated compasses that are part of a rearview mirror, work off the car's battery, and look like they're stock.
- Consider the technology used in the compass. Some of the less sophisticated compasses can be adversely affected by steel bridges, buildings or even railroad tracks, and may have to be re-calibrated often. That's not the case with the new varieties that feature Path point Technology, developed by Johnson Controls, or Precision Navigation (PI) technology.
- Consider installation. Some bubble-in-liquid compasses and those powered by batteries are installed fairly easily. Others rely on the car's battery for power. The more sophisticated compasses are more reliable and probably should be placed by a professional installer. The 12-volt compasses can be installed and calibrated by car audio retail shops that are familiar with 12-volt products.
- Note that compasses can be purchased from automotive parts stores as well as car dealerships.