- This cooking oil bottle container is made of non-toxic and tasteless materials
- Without any pollution for food or water
- The storage container is healthy and safe with highly sealing and no leakage
- Oil Storage Container features with perfect seal performance
- Excellent durability oil bottle with heat-resistant material
- Capacity: 780mL/26.4oz
- Color: Transparent
- Material: Plastic
- Size: 10.0 x 20.4cm/3.9 x 8.0in(Dia. x H)
- With dirty and abrasion resistance, this oil bottle can be used for a long time
- Made of plastic material, the bottle container is durable and useful in your
- With unique design, the plastic container is easy and convenient to take outside
You can use this bottle to drink water or storage oil, so worth to have
- The storage bottle container is very practical in your daily life with excellent workmanship
How to Choose Safe Plastic Food Storage Containers？
- We all want safe food for our family that is fresh and uncontaminated by weird potentially carcinogenic plastic. To keep you and your family safe, you need to follow these steps to find the best plastic food storage containers.
- It's important to know how to tell which containers have BPA plastic, which is not safe, so you can rid your house of it.
- Thankfully, there are a lot of new types of containers for keeping food fresh. These have new technologies incorporated in them, and are BPA free.
Find Old BPA Plastic
- Go through the cupboards of your house, searching for plastic containers. Check water bottles and baby cups and bottles too. Look on the bottom. Look for the little recycling triangle symbol. In the center of it, there will be a number. Numbers 1-5 are fine. These are BPA free plastics.
- Put any containers with a 6 or 7 in the triangle aside. Throw these away. They have BPA in them.
Shop BPA Free
- Look on the internet or go to a kitchenware store to find high quality plastic food storage. Look on the bottom of the plastic ware to make sure the triangle has a 1-5 in it. Read labels, so you're aware of care instructions. Make sure that it is microwave, freezer, and dishwasher safe.
- There are some really nice containers that have silicone around the lid, so the seal is really air tight. Look for this in order to have your food last longer in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Buy only rectangular containers. This shape will sit right up next to another one without wasting any space. Round containers packed next to each other create all kinds of wasted space.
- Also, buy ones that can be stored with the lid on, and that nest inside each other when not in use. Buying one or two big sets all at once is a smart way to go. This will give you a ton of cupboard space, and it makes lids and bottoms a breeze to find.
- In order to keep your foods as fresh as possible for as long as possible, look for plastics with new nano silver technology. These plastics have tiny silver particles in them, and are supposed to help retard food spoilage.