- USB A male to USB B female USB Converter Adapter
- This USB Converter Adapter is made of high quality material
- Good signal and high speed transferring
- USB Converter Adapter is compatible with USB 1.1 and USB 2.0
- USB Male Female Converter Adapter Allows the connection of two USB cables to create an extended cable
- 360 degree converter adapter design
- It is a USB A male to USB B female connector, good signal and high speed transferring
- This USB converter has good signal and high speed transferring, which will adapt a USB male cable into a USB female cable
- Compatible with USB 1.1 and USB 2.0, allows the connection of two USB cables to create an extended cable
The Differences Between USB 2.0 & USB 1.1
- Click on "Start," and select "Control Panel." Double-click on "Device Manager." If you are in category view, first click "Hardware and Sound." "Device Manager" is under the "Devices and Printers" heading.
- Click to expand the "Universal Serial Bus controllers," which will give you a listing of all the USB controllers available in your system.
- Search for the "Enhanced USB host controller." This signifies that you have support for USB 2.0 in your PC. A "Standard USB host controller" means that you are still using USB 1.1. The system will support USB 2.0 devices, but will run at the top speeds of 1.1.
- 1 x USB Male to Female Converter Adapter