- This is a 6 female to 9 male 1394 male female adapter converter
- For high end and high speed video editing, streaming video, Data Transfer, Digital Camera s & Recorders
- High impact Plastic Case Can take abuse and punishment from traveling
- With an advantage design and construction this IEEE 1394 male female adapter includes corrosion-resistant
- It's avoide going through the trouble of purchasing another cable
- This IEEE 1394 male female adapter is used to convert a 9P connection to a 6P connection. It can be used with IEEE-1394 compliant devices
- For high end and high speed video editing, streaming video, data transfer, digital camera s & recorders
- With an advantage design and construction that include corrosion-resistant, this 1394 adapter has a high performance connection
How to Convert USB to 1394 Firewire?
- Locate the USB port you wish to convert to Firewire. Plan this appropriately as sometimes these converters can cover up adjacent USB ports.
- Insert the USB end of the converter into the USB port on your computer. This plug will appear as the plug for any other USB cable.
- Connect a Firewire cable to the Firewire port now available in place of the USB port.
- Connect any device to this Firewire cable and test its functionality.
Tips & Warnings:
- Even though Firewire is faster than USB, actual transfer speeds will be slower when using a converter
- 1 x 1394 6 Female to 9 Male Converter