- Durable and large makeup case
- High quality material design, durable handle
- This cosmetic travel case is great for travel or display on your home dresser
- The makeup train case is built to meet professional standards
- You will have no problem fitting all of makeup in this conveniently sized portable case
- This makeup train case is a must-have for organizing and storing all your beauty essentials as well as your jewelry
- Color: Black
- Material: Steel & Plastic
- Size: 37 x 22 x 25cm / 14.6 x 8.7 x 9.8in(L x W x H)
- The makeup train case comes with reinforced corners
- Wide opening at top of case for easy access to your makeup
- This makeup train case has a large capacity
Size in Detail:
How to Stock a Basic Makeup Case:
- First, consider the case you use. While cloth cases are often fashionable and come in many styles, waterproof plastic cases are more practical. You can reuse it over and over after a simple wipe-down. Plus, since you'll probably travel with your case at some point, it eliminates any worry of leaking.
- Start stocking the case with your foundation items...namely, foundation. Choose a shade in your skin tone and make it the first selection added to your case.
- Next, add concealer. You may not always need it, but when you do, there's nothing that can take its place.
- Throw in a blush to add some color and tone. A basic powder blush is easiest, but creme or gel blushes can work, too, if you remember to pack the correct applicators at the end.
- Add a powder compact to finish off the basics. Now, even without any other makeup, your complexion will look smooth and finished.
- Next, consider your features. Concentrate first on your eyes, as making your eyes pop can change your whole appearance.
- The first thing to add for your eyes is mascara. Even without any eyeshadow, mascara can make your eyes look bigger and bolder. Picking a mascara with an attached brush will give you even more space for other favorites.
- Next, choose your favorite liner. Make it one that you use often--a simple black, gray or brown. You'll want a liner that can match almost any shadow.
- Finally, choose a shadow that is a basic neutral or an every day favorite. While funky shadows are fun, you can't wear bright blue or purple with every outfit.
- Cap off the basics with a gloss or lipstick of your choice. A gloss with color is ideal, as it is easy to apply and fairly neutral.
- Don't forget your applicators! Include a makeup sponge, face brush/blush brush and eyeshadow brush.
- Add some kick to your case with items you think complement your style or make you feel comfortable. This may mean anything from an eyeshadow base to bronzer. Not everyone's style is the same, so adding your favorite will ensure you have all makeup needs.