- Every hour on the hour, the cuckoo comes out and counts the number of hours
- Your life must be on schedule with this large wall clock that can bring you a happy life
- This large wall clock is easy to clean and easy to use, durable and light weight
- Decorative accessory will add great character on your wall
- This eye-catching large wall clock in a classic addition to any room
- Classic finish and clean styling
- Silent movement more quiet for your life
- Enhance your home decor with this fashion wood wall clock
- Power Source: 2 x D Batteries
- Material: Wood
- Color: Black
- Size: 55 x 39 x 17cm/21.7 x 15.4 x 6.7in(H x W x T)
- Clock Dial Diameter: 13.5cm/5.3in
- Cuckoo wall clock looks more fashion
- On every hour the cuckoo bird comes out and counts the hour by cuckooing once per hour
- Easily-visible second hand for elegant accuracy
- The drop decoration creates an eye-catching visual effect
How to Appreciate Decorative Wall Clocks:
Appreciating decorative wall clocks is one of many attributes to owning one. Consdiering buying one? Consider some of the many traits in having one.
- Step One: Decorative wall clocks can have many different attributes. There are endless supplies of decorative wall clocks that tailor to most anyone's need. What is right for you may not be correct for someone else. That is the beauty of decorative wall clocks. There are vast selections to choose from; even the most meticulous of people will have no problem finding one they like.
- Step Two: When it comes time to finding out the best one that stands out to you, the decorative wall clock should possess something that you want to look at everyday. An example would be a decorative wall clock that contains pictures inside the glass and still be able to tell the time. The picture could be a picture of mountains with snow on its summit, or a lake that runs through an old country house, a polar bear that is roaming the frozen wastelands. The scenic pictures are popular. Another offshoot to that would be having pictures of your family encased in the clock so you would get a daily reminder of them.
- Step Three: The decorative wall clock might include a religious theme. Religion is a powerful motivator for many people. If you saw a picture of Jesus in your decorative clock, then you may feel inspired, or feel a sense of contentment. The Lord's Prayer or the world famous footprints story could be housed in the decorative wall clock.
- Step Four: The face of a decorative wall clock can be made into any color you desire. It should be noted that the color ought to reflect upon the color scheme of the room you wish to place it. That should be something to mull over a little. How many times have you walked into a room and noticed the decorative wall clock did not match any of the surrounding pieces of furniture? The color schematics are an important, but overlooked element when you deal with something that, at first, seems trivial. Nevertheless, the importance of matching decorative wall clocks to the kitchen cabinets, or the bathroom commode, is important for uniformity. The cohesiveness makes blending all the furniture and accessories easier.
- Step Five: The decorative wall clocks include many diverse features. What is right for your home may not mesh with another. Blending in with other furniture coupled with the color scheme will produce a seamless mixture of furniture and accessories that you could be proud of.
How to Hang a Wall Clock Arrangement:
Clocks are pieces of art. Whether working timepieces or just decorative, clocks deserve a place on your walls. Make an arrangement out of clocks that look nothing alike, turning your wall into a conversation piece. Create a wall of time zones from around the world, adding a touch of geography to your decor. Or, try hanging the clocks in a nontraditional method for a different look.
- Hang clocks in a circle or half-circle, mixing everything from ornate antique clocks to metal wind-up alarm clocks. Most wall clocks come with the hardware to hang them, or at least have an attached piece to rest on a nail head. Use a plate hanger to hang a clock not constructed to hang on a wall. Or, place a picture wire in the back of a clock to catch on a nail as another hanging technique
- Mix and match metal, wood and even plastic clocks to set up a wall of time. Scatter the clocks over the wall, but space each clock at the same distance apart. Your clocks will look like a designed grouping if they are all 6 inches away from each other, but at different heights. Do not hang same-sized clocks too close to one another; the arrangement will look more uniform if they vary in size
- Using clocks that are close in size, but different in style, works well for creating a wall of time from around the world. Place the clocks in two rows in a zigzag pattern. Set the times for the countries or time zones of your choice. Using your computer, print small labels to denote the location for the time below each clock
- Hang decorative, tasseled cords, like those used for tying back curtains, down the wall and attach your wall clocks to the cords. This gives a floating look to your clocks. Move the clocks along the cord to create your arrangement. Attach the cord to a eye hook, and screw it into the ceiling, 2 inches from the wall. To attach the clocks to the cords, use a heavy piece of elastic, the type used for waistbands in clothes. Turn the clock over and tack, staple or nail the elastic to the clock. The elastic will go around the cord, holding the cord onto the clock. Leave enough play in it so the clock can slide when using a little force. You can attach two or three clocks to each cord