- Bed designer Thicken Pet Bed enable more space, your pet never get tired of it
- Thicken Pet Bed is designed with high quality material to keep your pet comfortable
- The comfortable Pet Bed provides unsurpassed support
- Its "breathable" construction makes it cool in the summer and cozy in the winter months
- Dog Pet Bed Adapts to your dog's weight and sleeping position
- Material: PP Cotton
- This kind of Dog Pet Bed is unique and made of high quality material to keep your pet comfortable
- your pets can sleep in different ways and enjoy a sweet dream in his Pet Bed
- The Dog Pet Bed is a must have for any pet owners who wants the newest design
- This Cheap Pet Bed is sturdy and structural soft construction to keep your beloved canine companion cool in hot weather and safely protected and warm in the most bitter winter weather
Size in Detail:
61 x 48 x15cm/ 24.01 x 18.90 x 5.91in (L x W x H)
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
- The size detail bases on "Help/Buying Guide/Conversion Reference"
How to Choose the Perfect Dog Bed:
- Since your dog spends a good chunk of his life turning around three times then sleeping, the right bed is essential for his comfort and well-being. And there are a lot of choices out there, from frou-frou to functional. You and your pooch can relax, though, since we've got tips to help pick the perfect perch...
- Watch your dog sleep. Does he usually curl up or stretch out? If he's relaxed to the max, make sure the bed is big enough to support his entire body. Measure him lying down then add 12 inches to give him plenty of room
- Dogs don't like to feel as if they're being snuck up on, especially when they're trying to sleep, and the popular bolster bed, with its high back, gives them a safe, cozy haven. This type is also great for dogs who like a nice pillow to rest their weary heads. Plus, it prevents drafts and protects the walls.
- Thick orthopedic mattresses, filled with medical-grade foam or even a boxspring, are just the ticket for older dogs. Some even come heated. You can also purchase a separate heating pad that warms in the microwave or plugs into the wall for the ultimate in comfort.
- Cot-style beds are nice for dogs that spend a lot of time outdoors or visiting kennels. It keeps them cooler in summer and off the drafty floor in winter. More traditional-style cushioned outdoor beds are made of tough polyester and resist mildew and fungus.
- Little dogs like to burrow in and nest, so these small round pillow-type beds are the best. They come in all kinds of colors and materials, and many of them you can toss right in the washing machine (the beds, not the dogs!).
- Sick of sharing your furniture with your dog? Why not get him his own chair or sofa to stretch out and nap on? Sure, they're expensive. But aren't they worth it?
- There are also tons of cute novelty beds available for the toy set, from glamorous slipper-shaped cushions to leopard-spotted faux-fur pillows to the "Furrari" of resting spots...
- Sure, I hear you saying, all these specialty beds are great, but what if I just want the basics? Not to worry. Dog beds today come in all shapes, sizes, colors, patterns and prices to suit any dog and any decor. Some can even be personalized. Most are stuffed with polyfill, often have cedar chips to repel odors and their covers are removable and machine washable. So rest easy...