- Bike cycling shoes feature reinforced synthetic uppers for durability
- Patented ratcheting power strap of bike cycling shoes secures a perfect fit
- Layer mesh of bike cycling shoes provides excellent breathability
- Safe, more efficient and more convenient than clips and straps
- Breathability shoes have comfortable mesh uppers to breathe and keep your feet cool and dry
- Anatomically curved for a precise fit and improved foot stability
- Lightweight, fiber shoes are made of good material reinforced soles deliver maximum power transfer
- Material: PVC & Nylon & Carbon Fiber
- Size: 39-45
- Fashion Carbon Fiber Breathability Bike Cycling Shoes. Bike cycling shoes feature reinforced synthetic uppers for durability
- Lightweight, good material reinforced soles deliver maximum power transfer. Safe, more efficient and more convenient than clips and straps
- Durable and comfortable sole of the fiber shoes. Anatomically curved for a precise fit and improved foot stability
- The side details of the bike cycling shoes. Patented ratcheting power strap of bike cycling shoes secures a perfect fit
How to Measure Your Feet:
How to Use Cycling Shoes:
Cycling is a sport in which every aerodynamic and weight advantage counts. Carbon fiber and titanium alloys are used to lighten frames, and space-age helmets reduce drag. Also helping to maximize efficiency are cycling shoes. They lock the pedals on to the bottom of the cyclists' feet, which allows for lighter pedals and a better, more consistent energy transfer between the cyclist and the pedals.
- Install clipless pedals onto your bike and attach clipless inserts onto the soles of your cycling shoes. Attach the spikes on the bottom if you plan on mountain biking, so if there is a hill, the shoes will have traction on any rough terrain or loose gravel.
- Straddle the frame of the bike with one foot poised on the pedal ready to push. Clip this foot in by stepping down on the pedal with the clipless insert and begin pedaling.
- Clip in the other foot using the same technique as before after you have gained your balance. There is no rush to get both feet clipped in so don't panic if the shoe doesn't clip in perfectly on the first try.
- Pedal normally, but take care to unclip your shoes before coming to a stop. When pedaling with cycling shoes, you can effectively exert pressure at any point of the pedal's rotation and not only downward force. Initially both pushing and pulling on the pedals will work new muscles but once your body has become accustomed to the motion, it will enhance the efficiency of your pedal strokes.
- Twist your foot sideways away from the bike frame to unclip from the pedals when you want to stop and put a foot down. Nearly every cyclist adjusting to clipless pedals will stop without unclipping and topple over sideways still attached to the bike; mind you don't make this mistake
How to Protect Your Shoes:
- I suggest purchasing a waterproofing spray and applying it to your shoes IMMEDIATELY after you buy them. Yes, that means before you ever stick your feet inside of them. I know, I know. The sales people at Finish Line have tried to sell you this stuff before. But guess what? It actually works
- Water repellents work by essentially clogging the pores of materials that your shoes are made out of. Of course, when water can not find its way into the pores of your shoes, there is no way for the pores of your shoes to expand and contract. That means your new Sperry topsiders will be more resilient and will last far longer than they would having not been waterproofed
How to Waterproof Shoes:
- Simple. Start to buy pulling your shoes of their box. I usually make sure mine aren't laced, although it is not a huge deal. Next, find a well ventilated area. Lay down some newspaper/tarp/notebooks/whatever to make sure you don't stain the area around where you are spraying. Hold the can of waterproofing spray 8-12 inches away from the shoes and spray away! Be generous, but make sure you aren't soaking the shoe. In fact, plan on at least 2 coats. Make sure you let your shoes completely dry between coats; it should take around 10 or 15 minutes
- 1 x Pair of New Fashion Durable Carbon Fiber Practical Cycling Shoes