- Cable Length: 1m / 3.3ft
- Color: Black
- ESATA to eSATA data cable
- Mini size data cable
- High speed and stable data transfer
- Made of high quality material
- A durable item
- 1m High Speed ESATA to ESATA Data Cable
The Difference Between SATA and eSATA Cables?
- SATA cords offer high data transfer rates.
- The difference between SATA and eSATA computer cords has to do with how each cord is used and the data transfer speeds available. There are also some physical differences between the two cords.
- SATA stands for Serial Advanced Technology Attachment. The "e" in eSATA stands for external. The technology used in eSATA cords is an extension of SATA technology used to transfer data at high speeds.
- SATA cables are internal computer cords and are used to connect devices such as hard drives and optical drives. eSATA cords are used to connect external devices, such as external hard drives. eSATA technology competes with USB and FireWire technology.
- SATA cord data transfer speeds exceed those in eSATA cords. SATA cords are capable of 600 MB/s data transfer speeds while eSATA cords are limited to 300 MB/s.
- The SATA cord has a maximum length of one meter whereas the eSATA cord has a maximum length of two meters. The eSATA cord also has extra shielding to protect the wiring from electromagnetic interference.
- 1 x ESATA to ESATA Data Cable