- Office File Folder can add fashion and function to your home or office
- Office File Folder is designed to be practical, eye catching and durable
- The Office File Folder is useful and necessary in your office
- This Applied File Folder could accommodate A4 papers and files
- Very easy to keep the Cheap File Folder clean
- Strong yet economical folders
- Standard: A4
- Back Width: 28mm/1.10in
- Material Thickness: 0.95 mm/0.04in
- Simple design for convenient using. Office File Folder can add fashion and function to your home or office
- Very easy to keep the Cheap File Folder clean. Strong yet economical folders
- The Office File Folder is useful and necessary in your office. This Applied File Folder could accommodate A4 papers and files
- The Cheap File Folder creates a unique, custom look with no additional work, they are easy to use. It is a good gift for sending friends and family
How to Make a Folder Out of Paper?
Making a folder out of paper is an inexpensive and creative way to customize your paper transport or storage. Being able to choose the materials for your folder allows you to customize it to fit your needs, whether it is a simple folder to store school papers or a professional portfolio to present your resume. You can size the folder to fit what you are storing, or you can create a standard-sized folder to be used for multiple purposes.
- Choose the paper you will be using. If possible, 11-by-17 inch paper is best, as it will allow the side seam to be folded instead of glued. If you want to make a professional or multi-use folder, cardstock is the best option, as it is sturdier than regular paper.
- Fold the paper in half lengthwise. If using two letter-size sheets, cut a length of paper about 1 inch wide and 11 inches long. Glue the strip along the join between the two sheets. Once the glue is dry, fold the paper in half along the join.
- Cut two pieces of paper 5 inches by 9 1/2 inches to form the pockets. Fold down 1/2 inch along the two short sides and one long side. Glue the pockets to the folder by applying glue along the folded edges.
- Decorate the folder however you like. If you want to create a folder with a professional appearance, you may want to print decorations onto the paper from a computer before folding and gluing.
- If you would like to place your folder in a three-ring binder, use a three-hole punch to make holes in the side. If you would like the folder itself to act as a binder, apply three brass fasteners, evenly spaced, at the fold.
How To Choose The Best Paper Folder?
Paper folders save time and money by quickly folding hundreds of sheets of paper in just minutes. Paper folders range from small units that sit on top of a desk to pneumatic (air powered) industrial paper folders. Paper folders are remarkably easy to set up and use and will pay themselves off quickly in time and labor saved. You will want to ask yourself a couple of questions before purchasing a paper folder.
How many sheets of paper will you fold per day?
- Paper folders greatly vary in size and price depending on the amount of paper you will fold per day. You will want to be sure you get a paper folder that will fold the quantity you require. It is always disappointing to get a machine only to find out later it won't meet your requirements.
- Most paper folders will give you a motor speed rating, usually worded "sheets per minute." Sheets per minute is the speed rating of the motor itself and not necessarily a rating on how many sheets it can fold in a day.
- It is not recommended to run a paper folder at top speed for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You will want to be sure and check on the duty cycle of the paper folder. The duty cycle is the actual amount of paper folds a machine can do in a day, week or month.
How thick is the paper you will be folding?
- All paper folders can handle standard 20# copy paper, but not all paper folders can handle card stock or extra-thin paper. You will want to check in the "specifications" table of the paper folder to find out exactly how thick a sheet of paper it can fold.
What type of paper will you be folding?
- Paper ranges in finish from matte to glossy. Friction feed paper folders, which use a rubber roller to pull in the paper, do not handle extra-glossy paper well and can jam. Pneumatic (air-powered) paper folders are designed to handle glossy paper. If you are not sure if your paper will work, feel free to send us a sample of the paper and we will test it prior to you making a purchase.
How large is the paper you will be folding?
- Most people fold 8 ½ x 11-inch paper, but some need to fold larger paper, such as an 11 x 17-inch piece of paper. Many medium to high-volume paper folders can handle larger-sized paper. Be sure to check the specifications of the paper folder you're looking at to determine exactly what the paper size range is