- 3.5 inch color TFT LCD display monitor
- 960 x 468 pixels resolution (4:3)
- NTSC/PAL system auto switch
- Dual RCA video input
- Build In Speaker
- L/R image switch
- With Volume/Color/Brightness adjustments
- Auto start image by video input when indicator light is on
- High quality heavy-duty stand to secure the monitor's fixing
- 3.5" LCD digital monitor is suitable for table-mounted for bus or truck
- LCD digital monitor is compatible with most cameras
- System: PAL/ NTSC auto switch
- Power Source: DC 12V(Requires Professional Installation)
- Dimensions: 96 x 81 x 29mm/3.8 x 3.2 x 1.1in(L x W x H)
- 3.5 inch color TFT CCTV LCD monitor display provides an ideal viewing screen for you
- High quality heavy-duty stand to secure the monitor's fixing, durable enough for long time using
- Suitable for table-mounted for bus or truck, easy to install this 3.5" LCD digital monitor
Size in Detail:
How to Use a CCTV Monitor:
- Acquire a video camera. Special cameras are available for use with CCTV monitors. Consider a camera with a line-powered variant. Such models receive their power from the video cable itself and do not require an external electrical outlet.
- Install the camera in any area you wish to monitor. Cameras are usually attached to ceilings or corners, and often utilize a high vantage point to cover a wide area.
- Wire a coaxial cable from the camera to the CCTV monitor. These cables are inexpensive and widely available at electronics retailers. They can be strung together to form long cables if necessary. Thread them through walls or under carpet as needed.
- Plug the other end of the coaxial cable into the CCTV monitor. When the monitor is turned on, the camera will be powered on simultaneously if using a line-powered video system.
Applications of a CCTV Monitor System:
- Place a CCTV monitor next to your bed and install the camera in a nursery or child's bedroom elsewhere in the house. This system is ideal for parents who need to keep watch over infants.
- Install the CCTV camera in a bedroom for a sick family member. Place the CCTV monitor in a room where you spend most of your time. In this way, you can use the CCTV monitor to maintain some observation over an ailing or elderly parent or relative while still keeping some private time and giving them their own space.
- Prop a CCTV monitor on your office desk. Attach the monitor to a CCTV camera in the area where your employees spend most of their day. This minimizes your contact with employees to give them more independence but allows you to still monitor them remotely. Employees may prefer this environment over one in which their manager is constantly observing them in person.
- Use a CCTV monitor to keep track of activity at your front door while viewing from the comfort of a favorite chair or home desk. This way you can see who has arrived at your door when the bell rings, without revealing whether or not you are home.
- Place a CCTV camera on top of your house or in another outdoor location. View the CCTV monitor to see weather developments off in the distance without actually stepping outside.
- 1 x 3.5" TFT LCD Digital Monitor
- 1 x Power Cable