- Screen Size: 12Inch
- Screen Ratio: 4:3
- Luminance: 300
- Resolution: 1024 x 768
- Capacity: 16M
- Storage Medium: SD, MMC, MS, U Card
- Photo Format: JPEG, JPG
- Audio Format: MP3
- Video Format: MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, AVI
- SD/MMC/MS/U card storage medium is the highlight of our item
- This video digital photo frame is designed with in-built stereo loudspeaker
- 12" LCD display screen, easy to operate
- Super thin design, finished with MP3 player and video player
- Share the photos with friends and relatives with this 12inch digital photo frame
- This mp3 digital photo frame is designed with calendar and clock functions
- This 15inch digital photo frame will be your best choice
- You can slideshow your pictures, view fixed images, watch video clips and listen to music simply by inserting your supported memory card, USB or flash drive into the frame
- Your favourite photos can be viewed anytime, anywhere in the home with this video digital photo frame
- This video digital photo frame is lightweight and portable, allowing you to take it to your friends or relatives. Just plug it into a mains socket, and you have an instant slideshow to impress your loved ones with your latest holiday snaps or family photos
- A variety of input devices and memory cards are compatible with the 12 inch digital photo frame
- With a 1024 x 768 screen resolution, images are as clear and clean as they appeared in the viewfinder
- The LCD digital photo frame is the perfect solution for anyone wanting to display digital memories in a fashionable, modern way
- High definition display allows you to experience high-definition images
- With this photo frame digital, you can enjoy your son's every growing period
- Delicate package is showed here, you can give it to your friends as a gift
- Color is random in delivery
How to Create a Slide Show for a Digital Photo Frame:
- Download Photo Story software from Microsoft and install it following on-screen instructions. Photo Story is free to download and use.
- Open Photo Story and create a new slide show. Click Import Pictures to add photos to your slide show. Add music, voice-overs, narration or special effects as you desire.
- Save your slide show as windows movie (.wmv) file. Note the name and location of your slide show.
- Download Xilisoft Video Converter software and install it in your computer following on-screen instructions.
- Open Xilisoft Video Converter, click Add to load your movie file. Click Profile and select mpeg as the new format. Click Destination to select the destination folder.
- Click Encode to convert the movie to mpeg. The conversion may take a while depending on the size of the movie and the encoding you have chosen.
- Connect Digital Photo Frame to your computer and load the mpeg movie to the photo frame.
How to Download Music to Digital Photo Frames:
- Connect the digital photo frame to your personal computer. Insert one end of the digital photo frame's USB cable into the device's USB port. Insert the other end of the cable into an available USB port on your computer
- Wait for your computer to recognize the digital photo frame as a connected device. The digital photo frame's device icon will appear on your computer's desktop or in its file manager, such as Finder or Windows Explorer
- Open the file folder containing the music you wish to download onto the digital photo frame
- Drag and drop the music files or folders from their file manager window directly onto the digital photo frame's device icon. Alternatively, you may double-click the digital photo frame's device icon to reveal its file folders and drag and drop the music files into a subfolder you previously created. This downloads the music directly onto the digital photo frame
- Safely remove the digital photo frame from your computer. Right-click the digital photo frame's device icon. Select "Eject" or "Safely Remove Device" from the drop-down menu before disconnecting the digital photo frame or USB cable
How to Fill a Digital Photo Frame Screen:
- Crop your image by removing an inch from its top if your digital camera does not have an automatic cropping feature
- Transfer digital photographs from the camera's video card with the included USB cable. Transfer images from your cellular phone and personal computer using the same USB cable, as well, to display them on your digital picture frame
- Select slide-show options from the "Settings" button within the thumbnails view. Slide or tap the "screen fit" or "fill" setting to highlight it. Tap "OK" or "Select." Follow the on-screen instructions to fill the entire screen with the displayed images