- PC Port: 4
- Console Port: 1
- MAX PC Connections: 4
- LED: 4
- PC Port Connector(all female type): PS/2 keyboard mini-din 6 pin PS/2 mouse mini-din 6 pin VGA HDDB 15pin
- Console Port Connector(All female type): PS/2 keyboard mini-din 6 pin PS/2 mouse mini-din 6 pin VGA HDDB 15pin
- PC Selections: Hot key/button
- Keyboard Emulation: PS2
- Mouse Emulation(Console port to PC port): PS2
- Bandwidth: 200MHZ
- Size: 195 x 85 x 30mm/7.7 x 3.3 x 1.2in(L x W x H)
- Color: Blue
- 4 Port KVM switch is compact design and easy portable
- Support Microsoft intellimouse, logitech net mouse, etc.
- Support DOS, Win95/98/98SE/2000/ME/XP, Win NT, Netware, Unix, Linux
- Hot plug-add or remove connected PCs for maintenance without powering down the KVM switch or PCs
- No software required easy
- PC selection via push button, hot keys
- Auto scan mode for monitoring PCs keyboard status restored when switching PCs
- LED display for easy status monitoring
- Buzzer sound for switching port confirmation
- Optional 9V 500mA power adapter
- The color is so bright that brings an eye-catching effect
- This USB KVM Switch have enough ports to connect to computers and their accessories
- With special technology, these ports are easy to use
- This 4 port KVM switch can meet your different needs
- This KVM Switch is of excellent performance and environmentally friendly
- Witn exquisite workmanship, the connector will not easily loose
- This 4 port KVM switch is the preeminent technology leader in connectivity solutions for the computer and consumer electronics user
How to Install a KVM Switch:
- Get your entire computers ready by turning them off and disconnecting any keyboards, monitors or mice. You will also need to get all of the computers you plan to use relatively close together. If it will be three or more, you may want to get a rack.
- Setup the KVM switch in a central location so that is about an equal distance from all the computers. Plug in the KVM into a local power supply.
- Connect all the computers. Connect the cable from each keyboard, video and mouse port on the computers to the KVM switch.
- Restart and test each computer by choosing the computers from the switch one at a time.
- 1 x KVM Switch
- 1 x User Manual