- Prevents door from slamming shut, keeps door open when you want
- All mounting screws included for easy installation
- The Adelomorphic Door Stop will bring a stylish welcome to any interior
- Perfect for indoor and outdoor use at home, office, cottage or garage
- Designed to grip all surface types including tile stone linoleum wood and more
- The Stainless Steel Door Stop does not leave marks on doors or floors
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Size: 3cm/1.2in(H)
- Prevents door from slamming shut, keeps door open when you want, all mounting screws included for easy installation
- The alumina door stop will bring a stylish welcome to any interior, perfect for indoor and outdoor use at home, office, cottage or garage
How to Install a Doorstop:
- First decide on a type of doorstop. Choose from a wall-mounted rubber stop that cushions the impact of the door handle, or a spring-loaded or solid-shaft stop that mounts to the baseboard.
- Mark the exact spot where the doorknob comes in contact with the wall if you're using the wall-mounted type. Attach the stop to the wall using the supplied screw. Consider using a plastic molly anchor if the doorstop's position leaves it with only drywall for support.
- Locate and mark a spot on the baseboard about two inches from the swinging edge of the door if you're using a baseboard-mounted doorstop. Then either screw the shaft of the stop directly into the wall from its own base, or use separate screws to attach it to the baseboard.
- 1 x Door Stop
- 1 x Set of Installation Tools
- 1 x Bag of Screws