- The apple shape design will add the natural style to your home
- Cute design and fine workmanship will bring much fun to your life
- Made of high quality fiber material, this oriental rug have a comfortable touch
- Use this personalized door mat to create practical and stylish floor covering
- Unique design helps prevent the modern rug from "walking" across the floor
- This personalized door mat is perfectly suitable for your decorating needs
- The modern rug will enhance any doorstep and keep your entryway dirt-free
- Material: Fiber
- Size: 56 x 53cm / 22.0 x 20.9in (L x W)
- Cute red apple designed front door mat will bring much fun to your life
- The elaborately designed personalized door mat shows your high quality life
- Fine details and high quality materials make this personalized door mat long time use
- The front door mat is made with fine workmanship, so that every detail is flawless
- This front door mat with bright color will make your room more elegant
How to Pick a Door Mat?
The type of door mat you pick for your home will be determined by a number of factors. Consider the amount of traffic coming in and out of your home. When picking a door mat also consider if it is more for decorative purposes for for keeping the front entrance clean. Whether or not your doorway is covered and protected from the elements is another factor to consider when picking out a door mat
- Set yourself a price of how much you would like to spend before shopping for a new door mat. It's easy to spend up to $50 when picking a door mat, even if you can easily pick a $10 door mat that works just as well for your purposes. Setting yourself a capped amount will help you save money.
- Examine the entrance where there door mat will be placed. Consider a decorative door mat if the entrance to your home needs something homey and welcoming. Also take a photo of your exact home's exterior if you want to match a decorative door mat to the exterior decor and style. A decorative door mat is a good pick for an apartment with an interior hallway, or a condo with a complete overhang, and protected door entrance.
- Shop around for a high traffic door mat if the front of your home feels like Grand Central Station. Pick a door mat which is made of of polypropylene if you need a durable door mat. A polypropylene door mat is a plastic door mat which visually mimics natural materials. A polypropylene door mat which is tightly woven will also look clean, as the dirt will become trapped underneath the door mat until you clean it.
- Pick a rubber door mat for an entryway that is used frequently by small children or the elderly. A rubber door mat creates a safe entry for guests and residents. A rubber doormat is also a good door mat to pick for areas prone to rain. Pick this type of door mat to place outside of a mud room or patio.
- Select a door mat with raised patterns for muddy areas or if you are a gardner. A door mat with raised patterns is also useful for areas which tend to experience snow and ice storms
How to Properly Size a Doormat?
Use a doormat to keep unwanted dirt from being tracked into your home. Place it directly under the doorframe and use custom messages to remind guests to wipe their feet before entering. But first make it the right size by measuring the doorframe and finding a doormat to match
- Measure the length of the doorframe, including screen doors and frames
- Measure the number of inches from the concrete or ground to the bottom of the door frame
- Measure the length of the doormat you want, including trim and borders. Choose a doormat that runs the length of the doorframe; the diameter of oval and circular doormats should equal the length of the doorframe. The far left and far right edges should meet the far left and far right edges of the frame
- Measure the thickness of the doormat you want. Wicker and rubber doormats can measure several centimeters high. Choose a doormat with a thickness shorter than the space between the bottom edge of the doorframe and the concrete or ground
- Open the door several times to make sure the doormat is not pulled when the door is open and closed