- Car Light Bulbs are made of high quality material, high performance and can be used for a long time
- This LED Bicycle Light is super bright and exquisite
- Car Light Bulbs feature a sleek compact design that mounts on a bracket mount that adjusts or removes in seconds
- The Light Bulbs are the ultimate way to be seen and alert other riders of your intentions
- Just install Car Light Bulbs on your car and start your riding at night
- LED Light Bulbs are the best choice for you and your family
- Connector Type: G4
- Light Source: 9LED
- Light Color: Warm White
- Input Voltage: DC12V
- Energy Saving use advanced technology to produce; not only elegant, but also wake you up like never before
- Energy Saving LED Light use metals surface Multi-layer paint,rust-proof,scratch resistant,anti-corrosion
- High color rendering, color display is more realistic according to the object
How Do a Car's Headlights Work?
- Manually Controlled
- A car's headlights are operated and controlled manually from inside the car itself. A headlight switch, which is normally located on the dashboard or turn signal switch, relays an electrical signal from the car battery directly to the headlights themselves. When the headlight switch is activated, an electrical connnection is opened and electricity flows freely form the car battery to the headlights.
- Headlight Bulb and Housing
- Each individual car headlight is set inside a headlight housing, which is normally anchored to the grill of a car. A car headlight, which is basically a giant light bulb, is normally covered with a special type of glass and/or plastic that further illuminates the brightness of each light. Most car headlights are halogen headlights, which are high-powered headlights with special anti-glare properties.
- Headlight Settings
- Car headlights can be operated at different power outputs. Most car headlights come with three basic power levels: regular beams, high beams and low beams (parking beams). Each individual power level operates within the same headlight. However, the high-beam setting, which is the most powerful, operates via a special set of bulbs located within the main headlight unit. The remaining headlight power options use the same set of bulbs.
- Headlight Adjustments
- For a car's headlights to operate correctly, it is imperative that they be positioned to illuminate as much of the roadway in front of a car as possible. All headlights have adjustment screws on the headlight housings. These adjustment settings allow the position of the headlights--their angle as well as the angle of the light beams--to be adjusted.