- This Electric Epilator has clean and smooth surface to make it cuter and beautiful
- Contoured design holds the skin taut so pulling and discomfort is minimized
- Patented hair guides channel flat and short hair into the hair removal discs
- This Electric Epilator can be used on the face, use on side of the epilation attachment, to remove hair from the upper lip and chin
- Thsi Electric Epilator can be fully charged in 8 hours to keep a long range of 30 minutes using time
- This Rechargeable Epilator can remove hair all over the body
- This Women Epilator is great to remove unwanted hair from uderarms, bikini line, hand, etc.
- It can be washed by water
- Color: Pink
- Power Source: 220V
- This Men Electric Shaver adjusts your face perfectly to make sure you have a good experience of shaving
- This Electric Epilator features massaging fingers to reduce the pulling sensation and stimulate flat-lying hairs, it's especially designed for the female touch
- Very easy to clean, the handy electric epilator leaves skin silky soft and smooth
- Avoid the mess of wax and annoyance of shaving every day with the handy Electric Epilator
How to Shave With an Electric Shaver:
In theory, shaving with an electric shaver is the ultimate in convenience and efficiency. In practice, however, most electric shavers may fall short when it comes to getting the same close and even shave you can achieve with a simple razor and shaving cream. With a little diligence and preparation, however, you can get that close shave you desire with an electric razor.
- Keep the blades of your electric razor clean at all times in order to ensure great results. Most electric razors have a removable head or screen that allows you to clean the blades or shaving heads. Check with the owner's manual to find out whether you should use the supplied brush, or if you can actually rinse the blades under water.
- Replace the blades or screen of your electric razor regularly. Under regular use, the screen on most shaving heads may become thin, and the blades may become dull after about a year. Keep plenty of spare blades and screens available in a spare drawer in your bathroom.
- Bathe or shower in warm to hot water before you use an electric razor, which will help to open pores and soften hair follicles, making hair removal easier. Note, however, that your skin should be dry before you shave with an electric razor. Use a little talcum powder if you wish to speed the drying process.
- Use an alcohol-based pre-shave lotion for better results when you use an electric shaver. These products remove excess oil from your skin, which forces hair to stand out for easier removal. If your skin is sensitive to alcohol, there are some alcohol-free products that may work equally well.
- Shave against the direction of your hair, taking care not to go over the same spots repeatedly, which may cause skin irritation and razor burn. Use your fingers on one hand to pull your skin taut, while you shave with the other hand.
- Apply an aftershave lotion or moisturizer. Aftershaves contain alcohol, which may cause stinging or dryness, so unless you have oily skin, a moisturizer may be preferable.
- Give your skin two to three weeks to acclimate to the use of an electric razor before you expect perfect results. Electric shavers remove hair very differently than manual razors, and your skin will need time to react accordingly.
- 1 x Women Wet Dry Rechargeable Electric Epilator
- 1 x Accessary Set