Home >> Office Supplies >> Office Electronics >> Printer Accessories >> OCEAN T057 Light Black Ink Cartridge for EPSON ME 1/ME 100

OCEAN T057 Light Black Ink Cartridge for EPSON ME 1/ME 100

SKU:A09750000P

The OCEAN T057 light black ink cartridge is engineered to give you optimum photographic output. This OCEAN T057 pigment ink provides superior water and smudge resistance. The wide color range allows for truer, more realistic pictures making this ink ...
Retail Price:
USD$ 9.38
Wholesale Price:

Wholesale Price
Quantity 2-78-1920-49≥50
Price USD$ 5.22USD$ 4.58USD$ 3.93USD$ 3.08

Qty:
pieces
If you want to buy only 1 piece, please alter the quantity in ‘My Cart’.
Note: you could enjoy the wholesale price of this item as long as the item quantity of your order is more than 1.
  • For online wholesaler or distributor, you can buy directly online. If you want to buy more than offered quantities for better price, please click wholesale inquiry.

• Top Selling

• Overview

Specifications:

• Compatibility: EPSON Stylus ME 1/ME 100
  • Color: Black
  • Approximate Page Yield: 14
  • The OCEAN T057 light black ink cartridge is engineered to give you optimum photographic output
  • This OCEAN T057 pigment ink provides superior water and smudge resistance
  • The wide color range allows for truer, more realistic pictures making this ink ideal for signage, posters and photography

Package Included:

• 1 x Ink Cartridge

NOTE:

• Do not open the package until you want to install the spare cartridge into the printer
  • Once installed please do not remove until ready to replace with a new spare cartridge
  • We suggest to use up this spare cartridge within 6 months after opening to obtain the best the best printing results