- This is a complete set of 3 bottles of high quality pigment ink refill set for EPSON
- This high quality pigment based ink would give you the best match compare with the EPSON
- It is the high durability and reliability product
- It has been refined pure pigment down to their primary particle size, well into the sub micro level
- 100ml each bottle, enough to fill the reservoirs of ink system
- Comes with 3 syringes for easy filling your printer
- With 3 syringes for more easy use
- Fast drying time and low cost
- Best choice for you
- This is a non-OEM product
- Capacity: 100mL / 3.38oz
- Ink Color: Cyan & Yellow & Magenta
- Size: 105 x 40mm/4.1 x 1.6in(L x Dia.)
- This refillable ink would give you the best match compare with the EPSON with its high quality
- This cheapest printer ink, characterized by the high quality material, is the high durability and reliability product
- And this bulk printer ink has been refined pure pigment down to their primary particle size, well into the sub micro level
- Moreover, this refillable ink is characterized by the appropriate size and lightweight design which is portable for carrying aside
- This refillable ink can be used for the suitable model printer with good fluency and much better printing quality
Size in Detail:
How to Recycle Empty Toner Cartridges?
- It is important to recycle printer ink cartridges because they can be reused.
According to the website Recycle 4 Dollars, the plastic used in toner cartridges can take up to 1,000 years to decompose. It may be legal in some counties to toss your empty toner cartridges in the trash, but there is a more responsible way to handle them. Recycling the toner cartridges is simple, and the cartridges can then be refilled. Most cartridges can be refilled at least four times.
- Ask your local post office for the special plastic envelope that is used to submit empty toner cartridges. Many post offices participate in this recycling program and provide customers with a free, postage-paid plastic envelope. Simply place the cartridge in the envelope, seal it and hand it to the postal worker.
- Take your cartridge. You can either leave your empty cartridge in the recycling box, or have refilled the cartridge at a 90 percent discount on the price of a new cartridge.
- Print out a free shipping label from Recycle 4 Dollars if you want to send it your toner cartridge. It pays up to $7 for toner cartridges. Follow its packaging instructions to make sure your toner cartridge arrives intact.
- Send an email to email@example.com. Toner Cartridge Depot will both accept empty toner cartridges. In your email, state which brand of cartridges you have and whether you want to donate or sell the cartridges. For example, you could say "I have some Cannon MP150 cartridges that I would like to donate."
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell Print Recycler in the email what brand of cartridges are you want to recycle, how many recycling bags you need, and what your mailing address is. Print Recycler will then mail you the pre-paid postage bags that you can place your empty toner cartridges in.
Tips & Warnings
- If your cartridge is damaged or defective, you won't be able to recycle it for cash.
- Avoid contact with eyes/skin and keep out of children
- Do not store at freezing or high temperatures
- Keep out of direct sunshine
- 3 x Bottles of Refill Pigment Ink for EPSON
- 3 x Syringes