- Pleated design creates an eye-catching visual effect
- You can use the Evening Clutch Bag as a shoulder bag or a handbag
- This Evening Clutch Bag includes one papers pocket, which can hold mobile phone or all your other little things
- You will be the focus in the crowded with this fashion Evening Clutch Bag
- This evening clutch can protect your things from dust, water and so on
- Made of high quality material, durable for long time using
- This elegant and fashion Evening Clutch Purse is perfect for wedding, evening party and other important occasion
- Size: 20.5 x 8.5 x 5.5cm/8.1 x 3.3 x 2.2in(L x H x T)
- Handle Height: 22cm/8.7in
- Shoulder Height: 52cm/20.5in
- Material: Satin
- The pleated design creates an eye-catching visual effect
- The classic look of this Evening Clutch Bag will perfectly complement your semi-formal or formal evening ensembles
- The chic and stylish clutch has a removable chain included makes this Clutch Evening Bag easy to carry by hand and on the arm
- Enough space for you to put necessary thing in
- The special design and pattern make these Evening Clutch Bags much luxurious and gorgeous
How to maintain Clutch Purse
- When storing handbags that aren't in use, make sure you keep them in the upright position; stacking is a huge no-no, as this will distort your bag's shape over time.
- To ensure your handbags retain their original shape, stuff them with tissue paper or newspaper while in storage.
- Contrary to common behavior, hanging a bag on a hook or hanger will stretch out it's handles. Again, store sitting upright.
- Store purses, clutches and wallets in dust bags or pillowcases to prevent dust, fading and color transfer.
- Take handbags out of storage at least once a year to allow them to "breathe." Doing this will help avoid mildew or the development of funny smells.
How to Decorate a Clutch Evening Bag
Do you have a plain clutch evening bag that could use a little added style? Don't be tempted to buy a new one when you can quickly and easily transform your plain clutch bag into a handcrafted work of art. With a little creativity, you can craft a handbag that will draw raves from your friends and compliments about your design talent. Here's how to decorate a clutch evening bag
- If you'll be carrying your clutch bag to a ritzy event, you may want a glitzier purse. To add a touch of glitz, glue rhinestones in a pretty design on the front of your clutch bag. Rhinestones are easy to attach using glue. Be sure to select a glue that dries clear and is specifically made for fabric.
Attach some semiprecious stones
- Have you ever been to a high end boutique and seen the prices on purses that are decorated with stones? They can be astronomical. The good news is you don't have to pay those prices. Simply take your purse down to your local bead store and spend an hour arranging semiprecious cabachons on the front of your purse. Once you find an arrangement you like, buy fabric glue and attach them to create your design. Most bead stores have a good selection of stone cabachons in a variety of shapes and colors which will give you a lot of creative freedom. If you don't want to spend the money for semiprecious cabachons, glass ones will work as well.
Paint on your bag
- If you have a bit of artistic talent, get some fabric paints and freehand your own design on the front of the bag. If your art talented is limited, buy stencils at your craft store to make you an instant artist.
Attach an antique filigree
- One way to instantly transform a purse and give it a vintage appeal is to attach an antique brass filigree to the front. If you can't find a true antique filigree, buy a filigree from your local craft store. While you're there, pick up a bottle of antiquing solution and darken the metal yourself. Once you've given the filigree an antique look, use hot glue to attach it to your purse. You can use several filigrees to create a design if you prefer. Remember, it's your own unique work of art.