- Support standard serial mode, plug and play, this RS232 express card has the function of automatic identification
- Suitable for ExpressCard34mm/54mm standard slot with this RS232 express card
- Output of a 9-pin standard serial port, can be accessed by a variety of serial devices; used in various industrial commissioning, PCL / SCM data transmission of medical / communications
- Driver Support win 9X/Me/2000/XP/2003
- Applicable to no serial interface laptops or serial interface enough laptops
- The express to RS232 cardexpress to RS232 card can be used in the microcontroller, PLC Design and Simulation
- Used to connect POS, Access Control, RS232 serial interface peripherals such as a mouse
- For intercellular communication, detection, industrial instruments and meters and other equipment serial RS232 interface
- High quality RS232 express card is more durable for long time using
- Data Transfer Rate: 110-230400Bps
- Size: 113 x 37 x 18mm / 4.4 x 1.5 x 0.7in(L x W x T)
- This express to RS232 card has the function of automatic identification, simple to use
- The express to RS232 card is suitable for ExpressCard34mm/54mm standard slot
- High quality material makes the laptop RS232 card durable and reliable for long time use
Size in Detail:
How to Install an RS-232 Express Card Into a Laptop:
An RS-232 express card is used to add a serial/COM port to a laptop. The express card slot is used with various interfaces, including network, USB, Firewire, and RS-232 (also known as serial) adapters. The RS-232 is used to connect to a network device, such as a router, or even to a satellite television box.
- Insert the Installation CD into the laptop's CD-ROM drive. The CD should run automatically, but if it does not, click on "Start," then "My Computer." Select the drive that corresponds to the CD-ROM drive (commonly "D:/"), then select the "setup.exe" file to run the installation wizard.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to install the driver.
- When prompted by the installation wizard, insert the RS-232 express card into the express card slot of the laptop.
- The express card slot is usually on the left side of the laptop, though it can be on either side. It is a rectangular slot that is about two inches long, most likely towards the front of the laptop. Once the card is inserted, it should be ready to use.
- 1 x AKE Express to RS232 Card for Laptop
- 1 x CD