- This is a brand new and high quality VGA male to female 15Pin extension cable
- High quality HD15 male-to-female VGA extension cable for your monitor
- This 5ft Extension Cable connects PC or laptop to the projector, LCD monitor, and other video display system through VGA connections
- Each VGA cable have two high density HD15 connector
- Cable Length: 1.5m / 5ft
- With this extension cable, youll never have to struggle with cables that are too short while connecting your printer, scanner, drive, or adapter
- The Female Extension Cable is used to connect devices such as digital cameras, digital video cameras, scanners, printers, web cams, mice, keyboards, joysticks, network connections, etc
How to Hide Extension Cords?
It's a common problem: you were so intent on getting that new house you didn't realize the outlets were in weird places. Now you have extension cords running everywhere keeping lamps and the television running. Cut yourself some slack and simply hide those cords-then it becomes your little secret.
- Cover extension cords with a cover kit. These are plastic and adhesive on one side. You simply cover the extension cord and stick it to a flat surface and you're done. They can even be painted to match your room.
- Buy a Cable Capture. Just roll all the unused extension cord onto this handy device and hide it with the plastic cover. Sit these on a flat surface or hang them from one-whatever works best for your space.
- Buy a Corduct. This long strip of plastic covers wires running along the floor. Simply place the wire in the Corduct, add the adhesive tape and stick Corduct to the floor. It instantly creates a trip-free surface.
- Use colored extension cords. White is obvious wherever you put it so look at the color of your décor and find an extension cord color to match. For example, get a green extension cord to match your Christmas tree.
How to Choose an USB Extension Cable?
If you want to connect a piece of hardware to your computer you most often use a USB cable. However, if the device is out of reach with the provided USB cable you need to obtain an extension cable. There are a few factors that can have an impact on your USB extension cable, including the length you need, the type of USB cable and what kind of USB adapter end you need to use.
- Measure the distance between the computer and the hardware you want to connect. This helps to determine the length of the USB extension cable you will need to purchase.
- Decide whether you want to connect the extension cable directly to the ports on the hardware and the computer, or if you want to plug it into the cable provided with the hardware. This will determine the type of connectors you need on the extension cable.
- Look at the actual USB ports on the computer and the hardware, or the free end of the USB cable you will use with the extension. There are A-type and B-type USB cables. The one most otten used is the A USB cable. The port on this cable is rectangular and is about 1/2-inch wide. Type B resembles a square connector and is roughly 1/3-inch inch thick. Identify the ends of your existing USB ports to make sure you pick out the correct extension cable.
- Find an extension cable that has a male connector on each end. The male connector is inserted into the USB port. You need this kind of extension cable to connect it directly to the computer and hardware.
- Look for an extension cable that has one female end and one male end. This is if you plan to use the cable already provided, plus the extension cable. The provided cable plugs into the USB port of the hardware and the other end of the cable plugs into the female end of the extension cable. You then plug the male end of the extension cable into the USB port on the computer.
- 1 x 5ft VGA Male to Female 15Pin Extension Cable