- Eye Shadow Palette Will fit into any purse when folded
- Eye Shadow Palette is designed with 60 coordinated shades to define, highlight and brighten your eyes
- Eye Shadow Palette included mirror, eye shadow, blusher, lip gloss
- To get maximum brilliant color of eye shadow on your eye, an Eye Shadow Set is a must
- Highly pigmented to deliver intense color and long-lasting wear
- Multicolor Palette will help you get maximum beauty with minimal effort
- Multicolor Palette creates a wave of color that glimmers and sparkles across your lids for a brilliant, out-of-this-world, and sequin-like reflection
- Size: 240 x 175 x 20mm / 9.4 x 6.9 x 0.8in (L x W x T)
- The Eye Shadow Palette is packaged in all-in-one convenience case for easy and beautiful makeup application whether at home or jet-setting across the world
- Use this Eye Shadow Palette to pack your winter look up and show off your spring looks
- Multicolor Palette reduces the appearance of tired eyes, giving you a naturally energized looks
- Colors are picked by our team of professional makeup artists to accommodate your needs with the most useful colors for cold and hot seasons, day or night make
- You can change your Eye Shadow Palette to fit your mood or to fit the time of day
How to Make Eyeshadow?
Making eye shadow at home can be turned into a hobby. Not only can you give your eye-shadow creations away as gifts, but you also can make custom eye-shadow colors for yourself. It's not difficult to make eye shadow, but you need a few essential ingredients. Fortunately for your skin, the ingredients are natural and healthy, as opposed to some eye-shadow brands that contain harsh chemicals.
- Use a mini-grinder or plastic bag to mix the different colored micas together. Mix silvers or golds with colors like purple and blue. Experiment by grinding up different shades of mica and mixing small amounts together. Once you find the shades you like, grind larger amounts.
- Look for any streaks of color; if you see any, mix the minerals a bit longer. Pour the ground minerals into a bowl after they have been mixed evenly.
- Spray a powder binder on the minerals in the bowl.
- Scoop the minerals out of the bowl and put them in an eye-shadow container. Use a spoon to pack the minerals down into the container.
- Carve a simple design or your initials into the minerals with a toothpick.
- Allow the minerals to dry completely
Tips & Warnings:
- Be sure to always clean your eye shadow brush (or any makeup brush you have)(steps are down below how to clean) so it doesn't grow bacteria
- All you have to do to clean it is rinse your brush down under slightly warm water, then squeeze out water from your brush with a wash cloth, paper towel, Kleenex, or a piece of toilet paper
- Bacteria really can grow in your brush if you don't clean every once and a while