- This is a professional eyebrow makeup machine / pen
- The sound is small, strong power
- Convenient, replace needle and needle tip at any time
- Capable of very fine lines and details
- Can be used by veterinarians and pet owners to tattoo identification onto pets
- Can be used by taxidermists to tattoo identification onto their specimens
- Excellent for eyeliner, eyebrow, lip liner, full lip color, hair simulation, breast areola, scar camouflaging / reconstruction and tattooing
- Input Voltage: 100/240V
- Work Voltage: DC1~4.5V
- Rev: 18000/min
- Professional eyebrow makeup machine / pen can be used by veterinarians and pet owners to tattoo identification onto pets
How to Put on a Removable Eyebrow Tattoo?
- Prep your eyebrows. Wet a soft tissue with alcohol, and gently wipe over the area where you're going to apply the eyebrow. It is important to make sure the area is clean and oil free. If there is dirt and grease on your skin, the eyebrows may not adhere properly
- Line them up evenly. You'll want to make sure you line up the temporary eyebrows evenly on your face. Before you peel them off the page, get a ruler or straight edge and use it as a guide to mark where you want to apply them
- Choose the right shade for your false eyebrows. One of the biggest mistakes first time brow wearers make is that they choose a shade that is too dark. You want the eyebrow to look natural as possible. Choose a shade that is at least one shade lighter than your natural hair
- Apply the temporary tattoo. Peel the tattoo from the adhesive and apply to your face. Take extra care to put them where you marked, when you lined them up in Step two
- Remove the tattooed eyebrow. Using baby oil, gently wipe over the brow area. This will loosen the adhesive solution, and you should be able to peel the brows right off
- Reorder as needed. Once you remove the tattoo, it can't be reused. You can buy a week's supply for around three dollars online. Check the resource boxes below for companies that sell removable eyebrow tattoos
- Idling for about 10 seconds to make sure electric conduction is good before use.
- Please screw the holding tip and you'll see the needle tube.
- Please make the needles bent a little before inserting the needle.
- Do as the folowing picture shows(bent at 1/4 point):
- Eyebrow pen could be ONLY used to tattoo eyebrow!
- To avoid the pen being overheated, please stop using for about 10 minutes after a complete tattoo eyebrow. And please refuel the oil every 20 days' use.
- For any question, please contact us first
- 1 x Eyebrow Makeup Machine / Pen
- 1 x AC Adapter