- The eyelash curler is easy and convenient to use
- Apply mascara first to your eyelashes and then curl them
- Allow you have long, thick and curly eyelashes
- This Heated Eyelash Curler product will make your eyes more charming
- This Best Eyelash Curler saves you the time and hassle of messing with the curler
- With a power indicator, this Eyelash Curler is practical and convenient
- Leave a beautiful curl which is hard to achieve using the usual manual eyelash curler
- The Electric Heated Eyelash Curler will be the best tool to make you more beautiful
- Size: 13.9 x 1.9 x 1.9cm/5.5 x 0.7 x 0.7in (L x W x H)
- Color: Black
- Power Source: 1 x AA Battery
- This is an Electric Makeup Tool Mini Heated Eyelash Curler
- With the Makeup Tools Plastic Eyelash Curler, there is no pulling, crimping, or any damage to your eyelash or eyelid
- This Heated eyelash curler gives lashes a natural-looking curl and is designed for use on lashes before applying mascara
- This simple eyelash curler can let your lovely eyelash upward and curling through an easy way
- The best eyelash curler is easy and convenient to use
How to Use a Heated Eyelash Curler
Most women aren't blessed with long, thick, perfectly curled eyelashes. Most of us are cursed with straight, sparse, and/or short lashes that require a lot of work to look their best. One way to achieve that beautiful doe-eyed look is to use mascara on freshly curled eyelashes. The best eyelash curlers on the market today are heated to "lock" the curl in place so that it will last throughout the day.
- If you don't already own one, purchase a heated eyelash curler from your local drug or beauty store. If batteries are required, but none are included, purchase the size and amount needed.
- Open the package and take out your curler. If the batteries aren't already in place, insert them as directed. Use the batteries you purchased if none are included in the package.
- Following the directions on the package, activate the curler's heat process. If it doesn't appear hot enough after following the initial directions, reactivate it until it is properly heated.
- Once your eyelash curler is ready to go, look into a magnifying mirror and insert your eyelashes into the curling slot. Make certain that you have captured all of the lashes and that they are curling up rather than sideways or down.
- Hold the curler in place for the amount of time recommended on the package or slightly longer. Most eyelash curlers recommend three to five seconds. I have found that mine works best if I hold it in place for 10 seconds.
- Release the eyelashes and examine them in the mirror. If they are curled properly, then you are ready to apply your mascara. If they are still straight or not as curled as you would like, reinsert the lashes into the curler and this time hold them in place longer.
- Once you have achieved the look you want, apply mascara.
Tips & Warnings
- Make sure that your lashes are clean and dry before attempting to curl them.
- Consider quality over price in purchasing your heated eyelash curler. Cheaper models often do not work or last only a short amount of time.
- Purchase an eyelash curler from a reputable beauty brand; preferably one with a money back guarantee in the event the product doesn't work or you don't like it.
- Don't use a heated eyelash curler on lashes that are caked with old mascara. The curler won't work properly and the lashes will appear glued together. That isn't a good look.Don't get the curler mechanism too close to the eyelid. Otherwise, it might pinch or slightly irritate the eye.
- Use the heating process no more than twice per eye, per sitting.