- These special handmade false eyelashes provide instant glamour and delicate beauty in a subtle way
- With the natural false eyelashes your eyes will look bright and attractive
- With oldest instructions they are easier to apply than you can imagine
- To look real and natural, these fashion false eyelashes must have soft hair, cannot be too thick or too thin
- Popular, high-quality, and soft handmade false eyelashes from Taiwan
- Beautiful natural handmade false eyelashes are a great way to enhance the look of your eyes
- Material: Fiber
- Length: Approx. 1cm/0.4in
- These special false eyelashes provide instant glamour and delicate beauty in a subtle way
- Beautiful false eyelashes are a great way to enhance the look of your eyes
How to Apply False / Fake Eyelashes?
Are you like me and wasn't born with lush long lashes? You'll see stars on television and in print sporting these luscious lashes, and guess what they are fake! Even mascara advertisements need the help of false eyelashes. It's so easy you can wear it everyday or on special occasions. And I'll show you how easy it is.
- Purchase a pair of false eyelashes and adhesive. Your nearest beauty supply store, local pharmaceutical store, grocery stores even target and walmart sells them. The price range is .99 to 10.00. I've used cheap ones to expensive Mac ones and found Ardell lashes to last the longest, and doesn't fall off. I've even wore them riding roller coasters! They usually are 2.97-3.99. Occasionally a little pack of adhesive comes with it, if not purchase adhesive. I recommend Ardell Lash Grip Eyelash Adhesive, which is 2.00+. They come in clear and black, I prefer clear.
- Clip the lash ends. Put on top of your eyelashes and see if any ends are poking your eyes. I always clip mine. I don't like the ends poking the outside or the inside corners of my eyes.
- Bend the lashes, so that it will be easier to apply on your lashes. If it is straight it will fall off easier. I usually just wrap it around one of my fingers so it is very curved.
- Put glue on the adhesive lash band. Make sure every part is covered. take care to put a little more on the ends since if it doesn't have enough glue the ends will peel off. This prevents that.
- Place the eyelashes right on top of your lashes. Making sure it actually touches your lids. Check if any glue is making your bottom lash stick to the top before the glue dries.
- Do the other eye.
- I usually apply mascara before I curled the lashes because it makes the fake and the real lashes blend together well.
- Curl lashes. Be careful not to press too hard because the false lashes curl real easy. So press gently. Now you have beautiful lashes!
- 10 x Pair of False Eyelashes