- Add these unique and wonderful figurines to your collection and for accent display in your home or office
- Authentic and detailed likeness of figurine home decors
- Home decors is also a perfect gift item to a collector
- Made of environment-friendly compound which is generally used for statues, figurines, and decorative furniture
- It will bring the highest quality merchandise into your home for your everyday enjoyment
- Each of resin sculptures represents the beauty of nature
- Home decors are sturdy material that allowing a great level of detail with consistent texture
- Material: Resin
- Size: 9 x 9 x 10cm / 3.54 x 3.54 x 3.94in(L x W x H) (White); 8.5 x 8 x 10cm / 3.35 x 3.15 x 3.94in(L x W x H) (Red)
- There are lovers ducks resin figurine and the exquisite technology
- Because they are a resin, composite construction, it is could be placed outside in a garden, patio area as well as displayed indoors
- Look at it, the lovers are so sweet. and so lazy. Each figurine is famous for its quality, design, and detail
- Please wipe it with a damp cloth instead of rinsing with water
How to Glue a Resin Figurine Back Together
- If you knocked over a resin figurine and broke it into pieces, there's no need to panic. You can glue a resin figurine back together easily with the right tips and tricks. Just follow these steps to learn how to do it.
- Gather all the broken pieces of the resin figurine to one area, and make sure to grab all the smaller pieces as well. In order to glue the figurine back to its original shape, you need all the pieces.
- Lay out some solid colored paper across a table. Using solid colored paper will allow you to see all the pieces of the resin figurine, whether they are large or very small. Using newspaper will only disguise pieces among the articles and pictures.
- Place the large pieces of the resin figurine in their appropriate positions prior to applying the glue. This will help you determine exactly how they fit back together.
- Choose the type of glue to suit your needs. Plumber's Goop adhesive works great to repair resin figurines that reside in your garden because it holds well and is weatherproof. Choose an epoxy for indoor resin figurines.
- Apply a small amount of resin glue to the broken piece of the figurine and carefully place it in its appropriate position. Hold the piece down for a few seconds with slight pressure to create a tight seal on the glue. Repeat until you fit all the large pieces in their places.
- Begin working with the smaller pieces once you secure the large pieces into place on the resin figurine. Continue putting the pieces in from largest to smallest until you replace all the broken pieces
- 2 x Countryside Home Decor Resin Ducks Figurine